WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

People been on him since Infinity War cause he got in his feelings about people talking about him. It was all jokes until he got defensive.

Finished the first season of Helstrom and it was pretty good. Saw that it's not going to get a second season and forgot that marvel's television studios is basically dead since feige is head of everything now and the only shows will be on disney+. Sucks cuz it seemed like the show would have connections to the cancelled ghostrider series.

Last edited:
I got some repub vibes from him and the general white Christian stuff especially ever since he divorced Anna but did not know about believing in conversion therapy, the hard stance and never supporting the LBGQT community.
That whole situation with Arnold's daughter personally gave me major creepy vibes.
I'll admit, swept it under the rug....
What situation went down? :nerd:

Hey if they weren't as loud for Brie or Idris etc then they deserve all that.
I will say the difference with bringing that up is Brie caught all that hate after some comments before she even started shooting scenes. Technically right after she got cast it feels. Nobody else knew her like that except Sam Jackson I think.

Now they should've stepped up for Idris regardless based on the issue but again that was the first Thor the start of the MCU before it really was the MCU.

They feel comfortable now cuz of the time they've spent with Pratt but they should've just stayed quiet over an irrelevant poll.

Marvel needs to be more inclusive and create a MAGA character for us republicans.

I haven't but I recently binged the Fox X Men joints from the 2010's sans First Class/New Mutants. And man them ****s were pretty good. :lol:

I like looking up the reaction to stuff after I watch it and comic book fans are picky af :lol: I woulda liked to see where they would have taken the Trilogy following Dark Phoenix.

Hope they bring back Fassbender as Magneto or Doom. The 90's "famous" X Men/Nobel Peace Prize Xavier from Dark Phoenix is an interesting concept.

Finished the first season of Helstrom and it was pretty good. Saw that it's not going to get a second season and forgot that marvel's television studios is basically dead since feige is head of everything now and the only shows will be on disney+. Sucks cuz it seemed like the show would have connections to the cancelled ghostrider series.

It's nasty how they creating one shared live action universe for EVERYTHING

imagine it's 20-30 years from now and we stuck with the grandchildren and girlfriends of the current heroes now because they don't wanna reboot and mess up continuities :lol:

Like how long they gonna have to wait to do another Iron Man or Hulk or Cap movie. I'm personally not hungry for new ones now but IMO they locking themselves into one continuity by killing off everything that's not MCU. Will be interesting to see how they manage it as it comes gradually time to do new versions of these heroes

They're already setting up the multiverse so even though they're ending these other shows they can just make new ones.

Those X-Men movies sucked man :lol: @ looking forward to what came after that trash Dark Phoenix movie. Especially after that trash Apocalypse.

They're already setting up the multiverse so even though they're ending these other shows they can just make new ones.

Those X-Men movies sucked man :lol: @ looking forward to what came after that trash Dark Phoenix movie. Especially after that trash Apocalypse.

to be fair they made them reshoot it bc of Captain Marvels similarity and it probably woulda been better if it had the IW - EG treatment, it was supposed to be like two movies

I don’t be seeing what make these Fox movies so terrible :lol: what didn’t people like about it?

either way Fassbender is the best magneto so far to me

Last edited:
to be fair they made them reshoot it bc of Captain Marvels similarity and it probably woulda been better if it had the IW -

I don’t be seeing what make these Fox movies so terrible :lol: what didn’t people like about it?

either way Fassbender is the best magneto so far to me
Subpar storytelling

And the acting is lacking. Fassbender stopped caring. J-Law hates the role. Dude who plays Beast and McAvoy cant carry that movie when Sansa is main character.

It's really nothing more than it wasn't good. Trash villains, trash plotters pacing, etc.

Back
Top Bottom