WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Damn you're quick.

Its funny cause a few hours ago, people were teasing Daveed Diggs and Nick Kroll then BOOM! Oscar is choose. That shows you that these insiders know nothing!

Last edited:
Good choice.

Just hope its real since my bae Tatiana said the She-Hulk casting wasn't true.

I totally see what Marvel may have been going for with Diggs and Kroll. They can definitely play up the crazy side of Moon Knight/Marc Spector. Whereas Isaac is gonna have that quiet brooding raging crazy down pat. I think all 3 could do the multiple personalities, be brutal vigilantes, and pull off the character's Jewish upbringing.

Isaac though can convincingly be a taxi cab driver, wealthy businessman, and former armed services mercenary. Whats gonna stretch Issac's range is playing up the crazy

I don't think Shia would be as good at all that.

rfx45 rfx45 listening to this now.. way better so far then that author, but I didnt read his actual book (obviously)

i hope they write it this way lol
because the way he said "you'll" see was a tad bit ominous

and would add more goat points to the goat case :lol:
If they do go this route, this only means more RDJ in the future lmao.

i still dont buy rdj is completely done. im sure he will appear at some point.

i still dont buy rdj is completely done. im sure he will appear at some point.

it’s too easy for them to bring back a Tony stark, not necessarily THAT Tony stark.. and he wouldn’t be a fixture, but someone who is accessible from time to time.. and then you certain characters connected to Tony who could fill the void to a degree.. if the spidey multiverse thing happens, he could link with a Tony stark for info.. if his daughter eventually becomes something she could visit him for help and guidance.. the scientists, when need help

I mean they outline the multi-verse:

1603820875390.png

Plus

1603821051519.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom