WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Honestly at this point I'd lowkey want the Spider Verse thing and Holland's SM3 to be two separate things. Give the Spider Verse a mini series or something.

They had an interesting enough premise with his identity being revealed and whatever classic SM villain was next. Now they bout to try to do too much and disappoint everyone :lol: but at least the Miles reboot will come that sooner.

Honestly at this point I'd lowkey want the Spider Verse thing and Holland's SM3 to be two separate things. Give the Spider Verse a mini series or something.

They had an interesting enough premise with his identity being revealed and whatever classic SM villain was next. Now they bout to try to do too much and disappoint everyone :lol: but at least the Miles reboot will come that sooner.

Sony gonna Sony 🤷‍♂️...

assemble...
1607475334529.jpeg

1607475381082.jpeg

Marvel's really not messing around with this one sheesh

Finally gonna get the Spidey 3 we all deserve after all this time :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Crazy how those rumors from months ago came out to be true. SM3 bout to be crazy.
That’s because they’re not actually “rumors” , it’s just marketing. Remember the “leaked” Deadpool “test footage” that ended up being 5 minutes of the actual movie?

The real question is who’s Spider Man steps up to make the sacrifice to inspire Miles, and who’s is the mentor Peter B. Parker...My gut tells me Andrew’s version is the sacrifice play and Tobey’s is Peter B...

It’s pretty clear this is being done so Sony can have Miles to work with independent of Tom’s MCU version of the character...On the other side Disney can continue with whatever plans they had for Tom from the outset...

Plus both sides can pull whatever characters/ plot lines work from one another because ~multiverse~...

I mean I can’t be the only one thinking this right?
I dont see that at all.

As of now the next MCU Spidey movie is the last and the end of their partnership for now.

I don't see Sony settling to give the MCU Peter when they can have Peter and Miles.

Also I dont see how any of the plot is gonna deal with inspiring Miles Morales or being a mentor. Still wild early for that.

Now even if there is some deal/agreement in place to re-up i'd sooner see Garfield stay in the MCU if Sony was down.

The movie sounds soooo much better than the outright Spider-Verse movie it seemed like we were getting yesterday...

I can see Peter being in the run and getting help from whoever the main villain ends up being...They can even have Matt convince Peter to turn himself in and he’ll be his lawyer...

The multiverse stuff can start with Wanda-Vision, hit in the third act of this movie, then get “cleaned up” in Strange 2...

Last edited:
I dont see that at all.

As of now the next MCU Spidey movie is the last and the end of their partnership for now.

I don't see Sony settling to give the MCU Peter when they can have Peter and Miles.

Also I dont see how any of the plot is gonna deal with inspiring Miles Morales or being a mentor. Still wild early for that.

Now even if there is some deal/agreement in place to re-up i'd sooner see Garfield stay in the MCU if Sony was down.

That was yesterday man...Gotta keep up with today’s news 😂...

All the casting stuff from yesterday seems to mostly be cameos in the third act...The real big stuff is that Matt Murdock (Charlie Cox) is apparently going to be in this movie and have equal screen time to Peter Parker...Sounds more like this movie will setup a live action Spider-Verse and not be THAT film...

Would guess they're in fox movie universe.. Not gonna list all..
  • Earth-10005 - The X-Men Cinematic Universe, the universe where all of Fox's X-Men films take place, including the spin-offs like Logan and Deadpool.
What? Why? :lol:

Marvel leased out DD, Punisher, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist to Netflix for 6 shows. This was after the Daredevil rights went back to Marvel.

Netflix cancelled the shows but had the rights for another 2 years or something.

They have no connection to Fox-Men
No, I'm thinking this too. After SM3, Spidey has one more MCU film and I think he reverts back to Sony? (correct me if wrong)

But I think this both companies playing nice and working together to build an epic Spider-Verse.
Nah.

This next Spidey movie is the 3rd and last movie of the Sony/MCU Spidey deal.

There's no rights reverting. Sony owns Spidey movie rights outright.

They were playing nice when Amy Pascal brokered the deal but the new guys running the studio was gonna axe the deal after Far From Home before Tom Holland cried and begged leading to Disney to negotiating for them to finish the initial deal of 3 Spidey MCU movies featuring MCU characters and Spidey featuring in MCU movies.

We basically gotta wait after the movie to see where Sony's is at and what they announce.

Last edited:

Charlie Cox joining Spider-Man 3
:pimp:
Great news.

Sony takes Spidey back and Feige uses the last movie to launch the Daredevil movie 🔥
So we’re still ****ing with Renner?...
Nah. Not me.

**** Hawkguy
Ahh, yeah for sure. But I was referencing the actual Ultimate Comic Book arc that lead to introducing Miles. That Ultimate Peter Parker came back because of the bite that gave him powers also gave him immortality. So from what I read is, after the Second Secret Wars arc, he's back in the Ultimate universe as Spider-Man, while Miles is doing his thing in the 616.
Complete nonsense bull **** by a Bendis that ran out of ideas.

That Ultimate universe was destroyed so Peter is dead anyway. And when it was remade, Peter stayed dead as far as I'm concerned.

:lol: @ the spider bite made Peter immortal. What was he thinking?!

Sony are real slick man :lol:

Utilising Marvel’s desire to tap into the multiverse smartly to cash in.

Letting them do the legwork as they also plan their own universe on the side :lol:

Not even mad though, it’s gonna be crazy

The movie sounds soooo much better than the outright Spider-Verse movie it seemed like we were getting yesterday...

I can see Peter being in the run and getting help from whoever the main villain ends up being...They can even have Matt convince Peter to turn himself in and he’ll be his lawyer...

The multiverse stuff can start with Wanda-Vision, hit in the third act of this movie, then get “cleaned up” in Strange 2...
Don't mind this at all. Do we get Tobey dancing or Andrew sad cry though? lolol

Marvel and Sony’s partnership is going to remain long after Spider-Man 3. If their partnership being long term hasn’t already been established by Spider-Man PS4, Spider-Man :Miles Morales and the upcoming and highly anticipated sequel to Spider-Man PS5 being exclusive to Sony consoles, than the fact that Sony specific interpretations of Spider-Man are about to be officially MCU canon should solidify this. Never mind the fact that it’s gonna be through the happenings of either Dr. Strange and/or Scarlet Witch...Marvel/Disney owned characters on film, Kevin Feige was producer on the Raimi Trilogy and The Amazing Spider-Man. MCU is all his control. Same guy that rightfully called Spider-Man “The greatest superhero of all time” and built the highest grossing film franchise of all time is always gonna be involved with Spider-Man on film from here on out. And since you can’t have a Marvel Universe on film without Marvel’s most popular and well known hero then it gets blatant.

This is gonna be the first billion dollar film post covid and the first 2 billion dollar film post covid :lol: :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom