WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

daredevil byke :nerd: kingpin too :nerd:

i dont know how spidey 3 is going to play out with all this cast. writers have a tall task.

wonder who plays miles when its time.

1607581407583.jpeg

Matches up nicely age wise.

Gotta see him in a few more roles though.

yea.. that’s the problem, I’ve only seen dude in season 4 of fargo

but it was literally the first thing that popped in my head when I did see him

yea.. that’s the problem, I’ve only seen dude in season 4 of fargo

but it was literally the first thing that popped in my head when I did see him
He's gonna be in the Candyman movie. Don't expect a big role though.

I don't care if this movie break's the 4th wall with tongue in cheek nods and easter eggs.
I Got A Really Good Laugh At A Studio Replacing A Lead Of A Billie Dollar Movie Off A Personal YT Channel Views :lol:

#ProtectBrie

Amber Heard and Gina Carano out here wildin' for months/years and they're rinky dink roles are fine. I think Brie's safe for the foreseeable future:lol:

Its crazy to think you can just have your own website and post w/e bull **** you want about ppl you don't like. Then other ppl actually read it and spread it.

**** even said something about CM being phased out of phase 4 for Wanda and that Brie and Elizabeth don't like each other :lol:

Disney is to massively ramp up the volume of Marvel and Star Wars series on its Disney+ streaming service.

Kareem Daniel, Chairman, Media and Entertainment Distribution for The Walt Disney Company, revealed that it would launch “roughly” 10 Marvel series, 10 Star Wars series and 15 live-action, animation and Pixar series over the next few years.

Back
Top Bottom