WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I’m with you 100%. But for this trailer specifically, I loved the tone they set and felt that bit at the end undercut what it was going for. It was barely even a joke. I felt the same way with the Awkwafina bit at the end of the ShangChi trailer. Regardless, I’m def more hyped for it than I thought I’d be coming in.
The stinger didn't bother me TOO much. I've come to expect them by now. What bothers me is that it just reeks of studio interference. Like Chloe Zhao has this style with beautifully composed wide shots and little to no CGI and i can already hear Feige pushing for this scene where they name drop Cap and Iron Man.

I understand the why but I don't expect them to shoehorn a whole b plot about the avengers in this.

Or maybe? Who knows. Very little has been revealed about this one

Isn’t Thanos part of the Eternals?
Yes he is.

Part of the group that left earth and decided to live on one of Jupiter's moons, Titan. Probably gonna change it for the MCU though since Thanos lived on a separate planet.

Last edited:
Perhaps that why they didn’t intervened with the End Game?

Curious to where the MCU is going at with this….

But, Angelina though? :lol:

I wonder if there's going to be conflict between Rob and Jon over Gemma's guts.

Curious if they'll have Rob wake up from hibernation similar to the current Eternals run.

He’s a Deviant. IIRC, A Deviant is basically an Eternal that doesn’t look like Selma Hayek.
He's an Eternal with the deviant mutation.

They got a deviant with an Eternal mutation as well.

You think they show young Thanos and have a scene where they call him by his birth name?

"Dione" :lol:
Definitely not :lol:

Still don't know what Aaron was thinking throwing that in there or why Marvel gave it the green light.

so theres gonne be Eternals, GoTG, F4, New Avengers and X-Men in the MCU in the coming years? thats madd groups fam.
There's a lot of MCU content releasing in the next two years alone.

The remaining of 2021 MCU content releasing is:

Loki
Black Widow
Marvel What If
Shang-Chi
Eternals
Spider-Man 3

I bet I'm missing something releasing on Disney+ too.

I almost wonder if the dinner scene / Avengers' quip at the end was some sort of "trailer only" production to give the casual viewer an immediate ability to tie it into the MCU as a whole, and it thereafter won't appear in the theatrical release...?

I almost wonder if the dinner scene / Avengers' quip at the end was some sort of "trailer only" production to give the casual viewer an immediate ability to tie it into the MCU as a whole, and it thereafter won't appear in the theatrical release...?
I was thinking that too. I wouldn't be surprised if that was a swerve.

There's a lot of MCU content releasing in the next two years alone.

The remaining of 2021 MCU content releasing is:

Loki
Black Widow
Marvel What If
Shang-Chi
Eternals
Spider-Man 3

I bet I'm missing something releasing on Disney+ too.
Hawk guy still slated for early 2022?

Great TEASER Trailer.

I am hyped to buy Angelina Jolie and Selma Hayek Thena and Ajax Marvel Legends whenever they drop.

Back
Top Bottom