WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

If you have skinny legs, not much you can do though. A lot of these actors juicing but no juice for leg gains.

My pops side got good athletic genetics and facial hair but of course I didn't get that. I ended up with my mother's sides babyface and Filipino chunk:smh:

Glad my kids are half-Greek though. Future Batista's. :lol:
I can see it now.
tenor.gif

Two questions that I still need answered: whose wedding was Tony at in Homecoming, and who bought Avengers Tower?
I don't think they explained whose wedding he was at and don't think they revealed who bought the tower.

I'd like to believe we'll find out sooner or later.

#goutgang

I use to get gout often, which was weird since i was not over-weight or out of shape then or now, then I quit drinking and I never got gout again.

I miss drinking though. 10 years, no liquor.

But I replaced alch with Green, the smokable kind, not spendable...and now Im THE BEST PROMO on NT.

I have amazing calves too. Dude on entourage who like calves would of payed tons to see my calves I bet.

I use to get gout often, which was weird since i was not over-weight or out of shape then or now, then I quit drinking and I never got gout again.

I miss drinking though. 10 years, no liquor.

But I replaced alch with Green, the smokable kind, not spendable...and now Im THE BEST PROMO on NT.

I have amazing calves too. Dude on entourage who like calves would of payed tons to see my calves I bet.
Let’s see those calves.

Back
Top Bottom