WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Marvel really making us wait until December??? Come on just scrap Black Widow and Shang Chi and give us Spidey in the Summer. Im 100% everyone in this thread agrees with me.

I truly hope this isn't the case. The spidey villains we've gotten so far in the MCU have been great. To form the sinister 6 from villains and actors we've seen already would be a huge let down.

I don't know if it's because I've drank but the kid in Ant-Man trying to order a burger from Baskin-Robbins might be the funniest **** ever.

Sony isn’t passing up the opportunity to have the Sinister Six in this film and Marvel won’t pass up the opportunity to do the Sinister Six RIGHT. OG Sin Six, Doc Ock, Electo, Sandman, Vulture, Mysterio and Kraven

...Molina, Foxx, Church, Keaton, Gyllenhaal and now Johnson

we’ll get Dafoe as Norman as well and I think Mando’s Scorpion, Woodbine’s Shocker and maybe even Giamatti’s Rhino as quick stinger villains. This isn’t even counting appearances from Charlie Cox as Daredevil

This is the film that builds Spider-Man’s world outside of the Avengers and strengthens Sony’s presence in MCU involvement

You didn't like Sandman....?
In SM3? Not really.

Making Sandman the surprise other killer of Uncle Ben was dumb. Making him ask for forgiveness and have a kid he wanted to protect and finally Spidey forgiving or w/e was dumb.

He has cool powers but when you write him like that he becomes a weak villain.

A huge step down with what was pulled off with Doc Ock and even the simple straightforward villainy and tragedy of Norman Osborne.

why do the kardashians have the best plastic surgeons but these hollywood actresses all look like ducks?

:emoji_eyes:
Last year saw Mandelbaum negotiate two major deals with HBO. The first resulted in massive pay raises for the Succession cast (Brian Cox and Nicholas Braun are clients of his). The second was for showrunner Michael Patrick King to revisit Sex and the City, with his reboot now in production at HBO Max. Meanwhile, the rep — who also works with such show- runners as 9-1-1’s Tim Minear and The Handmaid’s Tale’s Bruce Miller — brokered a deal for actress Danai Gurira to not only reprise her role as Okoye in the upcoming Black Panther sequel but also in an origin spinoff series for Disney+.

Happy 25th Birthday to Tom Holland.

600853e6e3d62500185fd576

Side note: I just realized that was Sam Neil playing Odin in Asgard Theater lolol.

Back
Top Bottom