WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

0pky4ct6ko171.jpg

i do not find him funny

speaks volumes to how hilarious tropic thunder is because this AND ben stiller are in it

also speaks to how good jumanji welcome to the jungle was, cause this dude AND kevin hart are in it.. and both of them annoy me in most shh

i do not find him funny

speaks volumes to how hilarious tropic thunder is because this AND ben stiller are in it

also speaks to how good jumanji welcome to the jungle was, cause this dude AND kevin hart are in it.. and both of them annoy me in most shh
I didn't like his character in Tropic Thunder and I thought he did really well in Jumanji.

But School of Rock and Nacho Libre will be my favorite.

it begins. respect to boseman but keep t'challa alive

Nothing about what Coogler said or in the vid has anything about recasting T'Challa.

They already said they won't do that.

Recasting Black Panther is a different matter though.

:lol: @ some of comments in that vid.

"It was creative differences. [Scott Derrickson] wanted to do one movie, and Marvel wanted to do another movie," Cargill explained. "So he sat there and said, ‘Well ****, I’ve got this great script that I wrote with Cargill, and I’m really proud of.’ We were actually going to go out to other directors for The Black Phone, and Scott was like, he called me up and said, ‘Dude, I have to make this movie. It’s gotta be my movie, I have to do this.'"

"It was creative differences. [Scott Derrickson] wanted to do one movie, and Marvel wanted to do another movie," Cargill explained. "So he sat there and said, ‘Well ****, I’ve got this great script that I wrote with Cargill, and I’m really proud of.’ We were actually going to go out to other directors for The Black Phone, and Scott was like, he called me up and said, ‘Dude, I have to make this movie. It’s gotta be my movie, I have to do this.'"

So he wanted to make the other movie he wrote instead? I aint mad at it. When you have that level of intellect, purpose matters more & reading that makes me feel like he has more passion for the success of that other project.

Nonetheless, Raimi gonna come through. :pimp:

PO

I would like to believe DS2 will be fine having Raimi at the helm. Although, it would've been nice to have Derrickson continue too.

I wonder if it had to do with the film's horror level. Because didn't Feige change his wording when he has was asked about the film?

Unless they have some high tech, how do they do T'Challa w/o him? Like will they make BP movies in cgi now?

Step 1: call Trevante Rhodes

Step 2: then put a RIP message at the beginning, maybe a video package of Boseman behind the scenes moments at the end of credits

there you go

:lol: @ cgi

Step 1: call Trevante Rhodes

Step 2: then put a RIP message at the beginning, maybe a video package of Boseman behind the scenes moments at the end of credits

there you go

:lol: @ cgi
1. Now that I think about it, one paper he would've been my 1st pick to play the role.

2. Watch the show Love, Death, and Robots. What they did w/ cgi is nothing short of amazing. I've been wanting full cgi Dragon Ball movie since "Budokai Tenkaichi":

Back
Top Bottom