WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Either trolling because mcu fans are going to run with it, or playing a Mephisto/psychological troll move by thinking mcu fans won’t believe because how blatant it looks. Regardless I’m foaming at the mouth for mutants so please just have some sort of mutant show up so we can all stop salivating…..

Hugh has been wanting to be involved in the MCU. It would be great if he’d just get another role.

I think MCU would definitely do Logan justice if Hugh wanted to play the role again. Much like them keeping Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool. MCU been $$$ with their releases and writing for the most part

Would rather see Hugh in a different role in the mcu

give me short cantankerous Wolverine, wanna feel that short man’s complex vs ambercombie model/all American looking tall cyclops

7F9FC27B-BA44-4CD3-BBE7-949743ABF2CA.jpeg

what a week of MCU we got ahead of us

Hugh has been wanting to be involved in the MCU. It would be great if he’d just get another role.
Would rather see Hugh in a different role in the mcu

give me short cantankerous Wolverine, wanna feel that short man’s complex vs ambercombie model/all American looking tall cyclops
If we’re playing the alternate timeline/universe game..

685E6675-D5C0-4925-AFDF-817E9437D384.gif

Back
Top Bottom