WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

1625358596597.png

W**** w**** and their lies!

i wanted BW to be my first back the theaters but sh*t all the nice theaters in my areas pretty closed :smh:

So fans fooled themselves like I basically said.

that’s my point.. The shh blew up and I believe some people shaped their opinion of the final based on it

whereas for me binging the whole thing, unless doctor strange showed up because of what was happening it didn’t make sense for some new villain to just show up.. but even then you had a lot going and it was all pretty isolated to a pretty small town

also watching things in a row you see the work being put in from the actors and the show runners

finally caught this weeks episode :wow:

wow.

i though the time keepers were made up since no one really saw them. then they turn out to be robots. for a second, i thought maybe ultron was behind it. the chemistry between loki and sylvie and loki and mobius is a1. cinematography has been a1 too.

crazy as showtimes starts at 5pm on thursday, why even call the release july 9th?

midnight showing = 5pm now
lol wut? It’s always been like this.

I remember I watched Terminator 3 on a Thursday at 5pm. Day before official release.

lol wut? It’s always been like this.

I remember I watched Terminator 3 on a Thursday at 5pm. Day before official release.

nah, its only maybe a year before the pandemic when thursday night box office became a big deal but before that it was still midnight showing then they added 11am, 10, and so on and so forth but even before the shutdown i think some were still just 9pm iirc

i dont remember the last one i saw that late but i think i still saw BP in theaters at close to midnight, i think endgame i did see at 6pm or 7pm

they had early showings before but its not a wide release, only some theaters were allowed to do it as a special preview or event as ive attended those and most of em were free

pandemic did f up everything in my memory bank so who knows

The earliest showing for Black Widow in my area is a 5 pm showing. I'll probably catch that one.

I would see it in IMAX just to get the poster, but it's at 7 pm and I have to work later that night.

nah, its only maybe a year before the pandemic when thursday night box office became a big deal but before that it was still midnight showing then they added 11am, 10, and so on and so forth but even before the shutdown i think some were still just 9pm iirc

i dont remember the last one i saw that late but i think i still saw BP in theaters at close to midnight, i think endgame i did see at 6pm or 7pm

they had early showings before but its not a wide release, only some theaters were allowed to do it as a special preview or event as ive attended those and most of em were free

Also saw civil war around 6pm the day before it’s release.

I'm not going to say that Kang shows up in this, but knowing how Marvel is with their musical cues, I think that the weird, wobbly sounding synth **** that we hear in some TVA scenes is going to be the signature Kang/general time travel related shenanigans music going forward. It's too weird and eerie and ominous to waste on a D+ show, and just screams time travel/Kang to me for some reason.

Ravonna has been Kang's love interest/enemy for most of his comic history so they are guaranteed to cross paths at some point even if not now.

down here they’ve been doing Thursday night 7pm premiers since Guardians of the Galaxy and Age of Ultron.

Back
Top Bottom