WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Refresh my memory NT. Wasn't Gorr introduced in the Jason Aaron God of Thunder run?
If so was there a part in that that Jane was Thor? I vaguely remember this but I could be completely making this up. :lol:
No and yes.

Aaron's Thor run had Gorr first. The conclusion of that led to Thor being unworthy of mjlonir and introducing Jane as Thor.

All of it was by Aaron. Taika is combining two stories in to one.
Fiege has said he will exist in multiple universes. I have a feeling he’ll get stuck in the Sony universe with ‘no way home’ but be able to cross back over for the MCU’s next major event film.
The easiest solution to me is after establishing a multiverse and multiple Spider-Men (again). They're either keeping Holland in the MCU or taking him to SPUMC and developing a new alt universe Spidey to give to the MCU or keep.

Also like the idea of taking Holland, do a clone saga, give him back, and just let Ben Reilly run the SPUMC.
They might say it’s the last Spidey MCU movie but at the end of the day, money talks. Don’t think they’d be so quick to walk away.
They were several times though :lol: New Sony leadership don't give a ****.
Toby?

EDIT: They low key trying to make Howard the Duck a thing again.

EDIT EDIT: Toby is a dog, isn’t it?:ohwell:
Probably just Toby Jones.

Last edited:
Anyone passing on this because it’s an animation :smh:

I mean this shoulda BEEN a thing

spiderverse is a masterpiece of film and easily one of the greatest CBMs ever and easily the greatest thing sony has done with spidey

my disappointment for the DCEU is primarily founded in the animated movies, since they were happening the same time as some of the garbage they put out.. but you also have Batman the animated series which was out when those Schumacher garbage was coming out

1628200076989.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom