WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

This is what happens when you always win, you only want the best, thats how us Lakers fans are, we experience greatness multiple times, thus we take it for granted but expect it like its the norm.

Thats how us Marvel fans are now, we have evolved to being immune to greatness, we want a new level of greatness.

Its like what Kobe told Kanye. "MORE...ARE YOU A DIFFERENT ANIMAL AND THE SAME BEAST?"

You're Welcome.

.....What the **** was he taking about, Hijo Del Promo Hijo Del Promo ..

Folks will immediately judge a trailer, think it's trash and decide to not watch, but will pay for a Fast and Furious movie when EVERYONE knows it's trash.

no
matter the character or actor if its from the MCU you know its going to be good

only movie i havent watched yet was captain marvel

Captain Marvel isn’t BAD, it was just a day late and a dollar short. Nick Fury’s car tho. :pimp:

I wouldn’t say it was outright bad.. but completely skipable.. it happened

I could have read the synopsis and watched the trailer, maybe at some point down the road watch it whenever it came on something I already pay for anyways

it was meh.. not going say it was a complete waste of time, cause I aint going pretend like I ain’t above wasting time or watching other dumb shhh

IM3 is the only mcu movie I wish I’ve never seen.. to contrast that with another disney owned property, I wish I had skipped the last 3 Star Wars movies

but given the risk involved with being in crowds currently, my views on things will probably change if I go to watch a movie is just much

i mean if I was going to see something opening night I was trying figure out how to avoid crowds before all of this and just bit the bullet when it came to certain movies

but now, if I’m actually going to a theater, cant jsut do meh.. thank gawd for hbo max, cause them movies been a whole lot of meh

so are these NFTs worth investing on?

do they actually sellout?

i still reslly do not quite understand how you can own an image that anyone can save on the photo roll on their phone

Shang will most likely not be as good as SS2 but nowhere near as bad as BW. Just middle ground all the way. That’s not a good thing imo

so are these NFTs worth investing on?

do they actually sellout?

i still reslly do not quite understand how you can own an image that anyone can save on the photo roll on their phone

it‘s stuff like this that make me feel really old

I read the interview with the head writer for What-If and there was a quote where they were throwing ideas about Marvel Zombies and taking some concepts from that story-arc. Cool thing was Feige told them straight up they are doing Marvel Zombies. Probably will be different than the comic storyline, since the X-Men played a role in it, but yes, we'll definitely see Zombies in this one.

And the fact that Spider-Man is a zombie hunter. Cannot wait.

IMO, this is going to be the series for all the fanboys/fangirls are going to gawk over.

Ready for Wednesday.

Shang chi trailers look epic, don't know what the problem is.

Watched yesterday on the big screen again. Full of actions. Excited.

My daughter wanted to see BW. She didn’t make it past the scene of the prison breakout. She asked if we could leave. She kept falling asleep and said it just wasn’t good. :lol:

That leak looks legit man! This off the the nostalgic strength and acting power will probably be the best McU film to date, I don’t know why Marvel holding out so much on confirming all three Spideys, seeing them all swinging i cried....is like seeing Tobey and Andrew getting their chance to properly send off their characters after Sony wronged them, because they both put up a hell of a performance with their respective Spider-Man’s

seriously CANNOT WAIT

Back
Top Bottom