WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Just watched what if. Man that was some trash. Felt like the whole thing with playing while in fast forward. Funny how she went around and unapologetically killed everyone :lol: no expectations for this series. Also, edit BW out of the beginning credits please. Thanks

Seen the episode & thought it was entertaining for what it was. Seemed out of the realm of possibility but I guess that’s the point.

Watching Avengers. Every time I hear Stark say

“Everything special about you came out of a bottle” makes me go
1628993315982.gif

First few times watching it, I never recognized that the Scepter was used to manipulate the Avengers. They all got angry when in the room along with the camera panning to the scepter when they were all angry.

Coulson also hit Loki with the “You’re a loser. It’s in your nature” line like Möbius did in the show

Just watched what if. Man that was some trash. Felt like the whole thing with playing while in fast forward. Funny how she went around and unapologetically killed everyone :lol: no expectations for this series. Also, edit BW out of the beginning credits please. Thanks

They really killed Tommy Lee Jones just like that so they could go extra hard with this overly Sexist General?:rolleyes

Can't have a Disney + show, without someone randomly hyping up one episode. :rofl:
Here is our latest entry. :lol:

PO

so it won’t be great at all. Just nothing but a B/S teaser to get us hype. No thanks. I’m not expecting much from this series anyway.

Can't have a Disney + show, without someone randomly hyping up one episode. :rofl:
Here is our latest entry. :lol:

PO

Lemme guess, he syncs all the what if timelines into the sacred so we got sorcerer spidey, cap carter, killmonger as BP, etc…. I’m for it

Watching Avengers. Every time I hear Stark say

“Everything special about you came out of a bottle” makes me go
1628993315982.gif

it’s kinda funny the amount of shhh Steve gave Tony for questioning shield

Tony even says the line “intelligence agency that fears intelligence? historically, not awesome”

for the whole plot of winter soldier to be Steve’s next solo movie.. also Steve and BW watch Tony hack into shield computer system and neither thinks to contact him when they need help instead of going to an apple store and then to an underground computer

Back
Top Bottom