WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Wow, I forgot about the era and didn't expect them to go that hard on the sexism for this Captain Carter episode.

They also completely removed Tommy Lee Jones character from the story.

:sick: @ keeping frail little Steve around. He isn't a soldier. Should've been dismissed when he didn't get injected. Also sticking around as a love interest was worse. Should've paired her with Howard or Bucky.

Tesseract powered media Iron Man suit is crazy :lol: Never made sense to keep that brittle boy Steve as the pilot though.

Red Skull wanting to summon Shuma Gorath :lol: The sacrifice didn't land right.

The animation was okay. Just made me rather see Hayley in live action suited up.

Not into the whole DC vs Marvel thing but I have been trying to watch Justice League Snyder’s Cut on HBO max. I keep turning it off at every 20 min increments bc it’s so damn cringeworthy. The acting. The plot. The cgi. What the **** am I watching. ******* garbage

Not into the whole DC vs Marvel thing but I have been trying to watch Justice League Snyder’s Cut on HBO max. I keep turning it off at every 20 min increments bc it’s so damn cringeworthy. The acting. The plot. The cgi. What the **** am I watching. ****ing garbage
it's just this funk out dceu I don't know...
get a witch doctor or some....cuss that **** out.
help me out MarvelSux MarvelSux

They also completely removed Tommy Lee Jones character from the story.

aint surprising that he wasn’t in it.. but I don’t get why they felt the need to fill that role in a sense

shoulda incentivized them deviating further from the first avenger story rather than hitting so many of he points from that movie

Screenshot_20210813-165153_Samsung Internet.jpg

It's getting taken down. Don't know if it's real or fake.

Back
Top Bottom