WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

1629744980438.png

1629744992775.png

Why no trailer for next episode of “What if?”
The episode was gonna be What if Iron Man was recast cuz Disney refused to renegotiate fair deals with their talent but it was pulled in light of recent events. Instead it’s gonna be what if we don’t start taking care of the writers of the source material.

I like the whole "Asian parents not accepting choices their offsprings make" theme. It will resonate with a lot in the community. Especially in the end, where parents fear that tradition and culture will disappear if they don't meddle in their kids lives.

I like the whole "Asian parents not accepting choices their offsprings make" theme. It will resonate with a lot in the community. Especially in the end, where parents fear that tradition and culture will disappear if they don't meddle in their kids lives.

So #fortheculture is acceptable when tweeting about the movie?

Please tell us more. Is there a problem with Chinese people? Like…why? I might peep this dolo.

I’ve always been on the belief that the upper echelon Asian countries look down on the Filipinos. Could’ve just been my uncles being biased and telling me that line as a youngster, but I never cared to look into it. Or have come across it in my life, personally.

Back
Top Bottom