WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

On the topic of Strange, they better do for him what Ragnarok did for Thor. I honestly haven’t cared much about Strange at all.

Having just rewatched the wire and listening to the way down the hole podcast

they should have gave this man a call for falcon and the winter soldier

1629691455536.jpeg

On the topic of Strange, they better do for him what Ragnarok did for Thor. I honestly haven’t cared much about Strange at all.

him, captain marvel.. hell even antman

just don’t care that much about those solos, feel very first avenger/first thor.. but cap and Thor were obviously more important then, but going need those guys beyond the avengers movies now until the fox properties are developed

strange especially with chadwick’s passing.. and then needing to develop other leaders on earth

him, captain marvel.. hell even antman

just don’t care that much about those solos, feel very first avenger/first thor.. but cap and Thor were obviously more important then, but going need those guys beyond the avengers movies now until the fox properties are developed

strange especially with chadwick’s passing.. and then needing to develop other leaders on earth
They should probably go with team ups going forward, similar to The Winter Soldier. The solo films have been a little underwhelming.

They should probably go with team ups going forward, similar to The Winter Soldier. The solo films have been a little underwhelming.

id actually point more to civil war, which was the intro for both black panther and spidey

hell to me that’s really his origin story, that movie is his and zemo’s

then it feels natural for Tony to show up in homecomign.. And the groundwork is set for what t’challa is going go through in black panther

A young Cavill would of been a Dope Cyke.
i mean he still young, but I imagine they are going with a young X-men team.

I’m in and if it wasn’t for the whole risking my life thing, I would go out to watch

I just wish they could find someone whose voice alone is going annoy the beejesus out of me

When will it be available on disney+?

did Scarlett F that up with a movie I actually want to see?

maybe 20 years ago

Didn't realize that's almost how long Supernatural's already been on tv :wow:

I had no idea he was even already in his early 40's but I always thought of Cyc as a dude in his mid/late 30's anyways. I think he can pull it off.

Back
Top Bottom