WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Strange doesn't care...he has always been arrogant thinking he can do anything going back to his surgeon days. Man is obviously feeling himself even more now so it doesn't surprise me that he would think he could pull off this "harmless" spell

I still think what happened in Loki caused the real chaos and everything that has happened in Wandavision and here are just byproducts/events playing out that are part of it.

So we got a Doc Oc, Sandman, Lizard & Goblin tease in this trailer. We are missing Electro and who else? Mysterio?

PO

The Loki-Wanda-Strange question about who did what to the multiverse isn’t that difficult. There was always a multiverse, it’s just Immortus manipulated events to make them all follow the same general sequence of events to prevent the multiversal war from happening. When Silvi killed him and/or when time reached the point where he no longer knew what would happen, he was no longer able to control the events of all universes and infinite possibilities created infinite diverging timelines for the universes that already existed. Strange’s spell just creates a series of incursions or doors between said universes so that in this timeline/universe it doesn’t take until Kang discovers other universes in the 31st century.

Last edited:
Yeah Strange offering to do that kind of spell isn’t outside of his character due to his arrogance.

I’m surprised they gave us a Doc Ock and GG sighting in a teaser trailer. A real teaser would’ve ended the trailer with the pumpkin bomb and a maybe showing Dafoe

If they get this to work with all these villains, and get Andrew, and Tobey, AND bring Matt Murdock into the MCU.

This might be Endgame level in it's scope. I can already see it getting delayed though.

I wish I hadn't seen the leak. Definitely lessened the impact of this reveal.

Might have to abandon thread too :nerd:

So we got a Doc Oc, Sandman, Lizard & Goblin tease in this trailer. We are missing Electro and who else? Mysterio?

PO
We got an Electro reference:

e.PNG

Yeah Strange offering to do that kind of spell isn’t outside of his character due to his arrogance.

I’m surprised they gave us a Doc Ock and GG sighting in a teaser trailer. A real teaser would’ve ended the trailer with the pumpkin bomb and a maybe showing Dafoe
holland gonna get thrown off a building and tobey gonna swing in and save him

So this movie has been filmed and ready to go for some time right? Cause the original release date was early this year? Or was shooting effected by covid as well?

So this movie has been filmed and ready to go for some time right? Cause the original release date was early this year? Or was shooting effected by covid as well?

they wrapped around march of this year and then to pre-production

definitely some delay, suppose to be a july release then november and now december

Back
Top Bottom