WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

1629776106749.jpeg

That would be nuts if the evil Dr Strange comes from the What If episode.

With the writers/directors hyping up the Strange What-If episode a while back, it's safe to say that "Evil Strange" could somehow appear in the live action MCU.
Either in NWH or he was the one from IW/EG (wanted Tony dead) etc.

They have a lot of ways they can play it.

PO

With the writers/directors hyping up the Strange What-If episode a while back, it's safe to say that "Evil Strange" could somehow appear in the live action MCU.
Either in NWH or he was the one from IW/EG (wanted Tony dead) etc.

They have a lot of ways they can play it.

PO
We already got confirmation that Peggy Cap gonna show up in DS2 so I actually wouldn’t be surprised if that is Evil Strange

Rewatching the trailer and I can believe he’s dealing with a variant Dr. Strange. I feel like the Strange we are pushing Peter into the Astral Plane is the real Strange.

Man, this movie is going to be nuts.

MCU Spider-Man really taking that "everyone I love gets hurt" ethos to the next level, about to destroy the multiverse with them in it

trailer had its moments but was low key mid.

no way thats this timelines strange to pull off the spell knowing the ramifications. dope to see doc oct byke. need tobey, andrew, dafoe, jamie and sandman for the chaos. although trailer was mid, body is ready.

I'm really curious why the Sanctum is covered in ice. Because in the stills that released last year, Peter, Ned, and MJ were there and there wasn't any ice.

And knowing that this takes immediately after FFH (which was 8 months after Endgame, and is after the events in Wanda, Falcon and maybe even Loki), I really am curious how this all ties in to Dr. Strange and the rest of the multiverse timeline.

Either way, the theories will be fun and the anticipation leading up to opening night will be insane. I'm excited.

Also read a theory that Doc Ock isn't talking to MCU Peter, but Raimi Peter.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Peter caused that initial branch to cross the threshold.

Back
Top Bottom