WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I'll see him in 2439.

Feige and MCU playing the very long game...

x-men-2099-99b15bae-9020-4961-88b0-74d0d6d10f6-resize-750.jpeg

Thats what I’m sayin.

at the time the avengers were a collection of mostly solo hero’s that “teamed up”, they were like legit adults…throw in a bunch of b and c-list hero’s and essentially that was the avengers…I believe FANTASTIC 4 was marvel comics ORIGINAL team…they been down since the 60’s…so the teams and heros up until the late 80’s were kinda aging and marvel needed to spice it up….
Original-X-Men-700x559.jpg

when marvel decided to revamp the x-men in the late 80’s/90’s they made them younger and cooler, relatable to the kids at the time, which propelled the massive merch sales
X-Men-header.jpg

after the success of a “younger and cooler” x-men, marvel gave spiderman the same treatment giving him the fox cartoon and boom marvel comics had a merchandise renascence that eventually paved the way for BLADE

Last edited:
Thats what I’m sayin.

at the time the avengers were a collection of mostly solo hero’s that “teamed up”, they were like legit adults…throw in a bunch of b and c-list hero’s and essentially that was the avengers…I believe FANTASTIC 4 was marvel comics ORIGINAL team…they been down since the 60’s…so the teams and heros up until the late 80’s were kinda aging and marvel needed to spice it up….
Original-X-Men-700x559.jpg

when marvel decided to revamp the x-men in the late 80’s/90’s they made them younger and cooler, relatable to the kids at the time, which propelled the massive merch sales
X-Men-header.jpg

after the success of a “younger and cooler” x-men, marvel gave spiderman the same treatment giving him the fox cartoon and boom marvel comics had a merchandise renascence that eventually paved the way for BLADE
Think about it like this. If everyone did what you’re talking about, we’d never get X-Men because studios wouldn’t find the ips lucrative.

Back
Top Bottom