WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

A Marvel Zombie's movie would be everything. The What if? episode was way too short and just glossed over so many possibilities. Can't blame them for having a short runtime but still...

Didn't expect an "Assemble" moment from this show but that's pretty neat.

if Killmonger pulls Tony out of the desert, he doesn't make the armor in the cave with Yinsen.

Calling it now: the episode has Tony making the first IM armor for Killmonger

1631653245907.png

if Killmonger pulls Tony out of the desert, he doesn't make the armor in the cave with Yinsen.

Isn't Killmonger already 'radicalized' at this point in his life? He still would have witnessed his dad being killed, right?

But how does KM end up with the BP suit then. We know he has one and it ain’t nanotech

Tony and Killmonger invade Wakanda, Killmonger actually succeeds in taking over. He and Tony basically start WW3 :lol:

Some of the more racial undertones and issues might not be properly addressed.

But it could go differently. Maybe Killmonger leans more on the good side.

Rumored Venom 2 Credit Leak Description: ( From people who saw the screener today)

yes, the end credit shows Eddie and Venom in a house on the beach having gone into hiding after defeating Carnage. Venom says he can show Eddie 1 second of what him and his kind have been through and does. Suddenly everything changes and a TV is on. It shows Tom Holland's spidey and Venom says 'I hate that guy' and licking the screen aggressively - cut to black. I guess Venom is officially in MCU and a film with him/spidey is next.

If true, I see this as Holland crossing over to the Sony-verse, rather than Hardy being in the MCU.

PO

Back
Top Bottom