WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

but thats why im more protective or the mcu, dont want it to be mceu
I'm not worried as long as Feige is in charge.

I'm sure if Disney and their new CEO had it their way we'd already have had shows for Darcy, Howard, Ant-Man and friends, Deadpool cameoing in everything, Kid Loki show, Alligator Loki show, the Aerospace Engineer show, Wong chronicles, etc.

I'm not worried as long as Feige is in charge.

I'm sure if Disney and their new CEO had it their way we'd already have had shows for Darcy, Howard, Ant-Man and friends, Deadpool cameoing in everything, Kid Loki show, Alligator Loki show, the Aerospace Engineer show, Wong chronicles, etc.

You don't want an Alligator Loki show or Wong Chronicles?!

They're just striking while the iron is hot.

From that one standpoint, Disney+ needs the content. This is no different than HBO Max okaying the Snyder cut, renewing any trash DC show, spinoffs for Peacemaker and w/e else James Gunn wants to have fun with, etc.

looks like theyre headed that way

they started off well with wandavision, f&ws and loki

then

hawkeye
ms marvel
moon knight
she hulk
secret invasion
armor wars
iron heart

good start with bigger and more famous names but thats a ton already and 4 of them are coming out next year + the gotg xmas special and 4 marvel films - 5 if the blade release date turns out to be real (not including another marvel property in morbius)

then add:

echo
agatha
spectrum
10 rings
wakanda

half of these series can probably be just a made for d+ movie but again they need content and they already go my money so its cool but i just dont want things watered down, many already argue the d+ series is so 1-3, 1-4 if you count what if

but whatever, d+ already paid for so im there like swimwear

looks like theyre headed that way

they started off well with wandavision, f&ws and loki

then

hawkeye
ms marvel
moon knight
she hulk
secret invasion
armor wars
iron heart

good start with bigger and more famous names but thats a ton already and 4 of them are coming out next year + the gotg xmas special and 4 marvel films - 5 if the blade release date turns out to be real (not including another marvel property in morbius)

then add:

echo
agatha
spectrum
10 rings
wakanda

half of these series can probably be just a made for d+ movie but again they need content and they already go my money so its cool but i just dont want things watered down, many already argue the d+ series is so 1-3, 1-4 if you count what if

but whatever, d+ already paid for so im there like swimwear
I mean I dont like waiting months in between Marvel shows and movies.

I'd be perfectly happy to get 52 weeks of content but I'd also much rather 10 episodes for every episode.

Well I know I am super late, but just watched Black Widow on Disney+. Man, good thing I didn't pay extra to watch it at the theater or redbox. Story line is meh. Can't wait for Sang Chi next month.

now this is something that needs to happen

7FB2B14D-826A-4C8C-AEC7-27A83767BCE7.jpeg

now this is something that needs to happen

7FB2B14D-826A-4C8C-AEC7-27A83767BCE7.jpeg

I may be in the small car of people who actually enjoyed the first ghost rider. But this…. This sounds :pimp: sign me tf up. MCU knows there was an era in the 00s where there were people who actually enjoyed these films, but never got that shared universe experience. This is closure for that era and those fans. What a service.

Least hyped I've ever been buying tix for a movie in advance but after the absolute boredom of Venom 2, this movie should be much more enjoyable, at the very least.

im curious how they do these trailers and whose in charge of them

Eternals trailers pretty much shows the same clips over and over again while it felt like they showed almost the whole film with the Shang-Chi trailers

im curious how they do these trailers and whose in charge of them

Eternals trailers pretty much shows the same clips over and over again while it felt like they showed almost the whole film with the Shang-Chi trailers
This is why I just watch the teaser and the official trailer at this point

Eternals is either gonna be for the Twilight crowd(read as BAD) or its going to be game changing scene after game changing scene.

Back
Top Bottom