WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Welp…. Looks like this mfer has a lot of work to do
99150D8F-A66F-473D-8488-BE127219902A.jpeg

anyways, that said, thisWhat If series highlighted her character VERY well as well as Peggys version of Cap, I’m def interested in hopefully seeing this version in the McU in the future, she was pretty dope.

You will see Peggy Cap in Doctor Strange 2, so 5 months from now....

PO

stop acting like she got paid dirt to be in movies, she was an executive producer since avengers and made $50m+ for IW and EG while evans and hemsworth made $15m each, only rdj made more money than her and thats insane considering everyone else had their solo films while she’s always been part of an ensemble

she made $400k in her first showing in IM2 with a few scenes while hemsworth and evans got paid the same for Cap1 and Thor1

she made bank and to ask $100m for BW because she says it was gon’ make a billi is crazy and dont use her not being in EG as a slight, she already got her solo movie deal by then and her death was way more memorable than of the females in the whole MCU and still got a solo movie out of it

Calm down :lol:

Damn. I better not drink too much during the movie.

bruh I made it through Endgame after popcorn + large soda...straight sprinted to the restroom as soon as those post post post credits credits hit

so apparently theres a missing Gamora + Tony episode? looked online apparently its in the 2nd season?

pocket dimension = Heroes Reborn = Onslaught byke :pimp:

bruh I made it through Endgame after popcorn + large soda...straight sprinted to the restroom as soon as those post post post credits credits hit

so apparently theres a missing Gamora + Tony episode? looked online apparently its in the 2nd season?

yah there was suppose to be 10 episodes but it got cut short because of the pandemic

i may also read that each episode should have been a little bit longer too but i might be imagining that one

I really didn't get that end credits scene though. I know we'll probably see Captain Carter again in the Strange movie (might not even be the same one) but who gives a **** if she's reunited with old man Steve in the original Iron Man armor? We're not going to really follow that story later on are we?

I would've preferred a scene with Supreme Strange watching over Zola and Killmonger fighting over infinity stones for eternity. He has to still think there's a way to undo what he did or get his universe back and the woman he loved.

Finale was okay but a lot left unexplained and it really did seem they saved the multiverse pretty easy. The plan seemed to just be get some heroes to distract Ultron so Strange can basically beat him in to submission, then let the wildcard allow for an opportunity for a stalemate and end this. Whole time Strange didn't seem in real danger (not like when he was gaining power and faced himself).

They say the infinity stones are unique and the infinity crusher can only destroy the infinity stones from its native universe which is why their original plan failed but still never explain why the stones Ultron managed to get allows him to have this power in multiple universes. Somebody juiced them joints up. Especially given how the TVA treats them like paper weights at best.

I liked how it seemed like in Star-Lord T'Challa's universe he even managed to come to good terms with Killmonger cuz the way he was calling king Killmonger cousin was extra familiar as of he could get through to him.

Natasha could've ended up in a better universe but w/e.

The TVA treated them as paper weights when there was only one timeline/universe. Maybe the break in the timeline and the many multiverses, somehow enhanced them?

The amc I go to has a small bathroom so when a movie finishes everyone races to it to beat the crowd. These mofos close the bathroom at midnight so after drinking a large soda during shang-chi I had to suffer and drive home.

I really didn't get that end credits scene though. I know we'll probably see Captain Carter again in the Strange movie (might not even be the same one) but who gives a **** if she's reunited with old man Steve in the original Iron Man armor? We're not going to really follow that story later on are we?
We probably are and will tell you why. A 6’2 220lbs Hailey Atwell is the things dreams are made of. :lol:

Finally saw Black Widow

8/10

I’m happy the character finally got her film, the whole scene where she was asking Dreykov who her mother was is pretty heartbreaking.
Agreed. The movie had me feeling like the female buddy cop action movie genre needs to be explored more. Florence Pugh’s crying face is money in the bank.

The TVA treated them as paper weights when there was only one timeline/universe. Maybe the break in the timeline and the many multiverses, somehow enhanced them?
I would separate your idea of multiple timelines and multiple parallel universes.

The multiverse always existed.

What happened in Loki dealt with time travel and the idea of a sacred timeline (when really its just the one where that one Kang beat others and locked them out).

Just peep how Uatu describes What If.

3c275cc395166a9ebcc65b81dd1e9bc4bd714263.gifv

Last edited:
The watcher dont seem like a great scout….

seems like there were a couple captain marvels who should have been recruited before party Thor and/or killmonger

Also would seem the watcher should have recruited at least 1 tech person for the team

tony.. Shuri.. rocket

Back
Top Bottom