WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

The Superhero movie trend/wave is drastically slowing down…

I don’t expect to see nearly as many supehero movies going forward the next few years…not until they can build another IW/EG event with F4/Xmen.

DC has a chance to put out some solid super hero content while the MCU is in a lull/waiting period
Now you’re just typing to type.

Drastically slowing down? Have you not seen the slate of movies and TV shows Sony/Spiderverse, the MCU and DCEU have slated to drop in the next 2 years + all the rumored content in development? If anything there’s about to be an over saturation of content JUST from the MCU alone.

And what do you mean the MCU is in a lull/waiting period? They’re about to go on a quality run and drop the wet dream of a Spider-Man movie next month, Dr. Strange 2, Thor 4, Black Panther 2, Ant-Man 3, GoTG3, the Marvels and Blade.

Explain to me how that’s a “waiting period?”:lol:

Last edited:
I've been thinking about this for a while, correct me if I'm wrong but:

Isn't MCU Thanos not an Eternal, but a biological being from the planet Titan who saw his civilization die? How da hell would he have a "brother" that is a robot created by the Celestials?
Maybe he hasn’t figured out the truth yet and doesn’t know what he actually is. Just running with the same Windows 95 OS Arishem programmed him with.

Now you’re just typing to type.

Drastically slowing down? Have you not seen the slate of movies and TV shows Sony/Spiderverse, the MCU and DCEU have slated to drop in the next 2 years + all the rumored content in development? If anything there’s about to be an over saturation of content JUST from the MCU alone.

And what do you mean the MCU is in a lull/waiting period? They’re about to go on a quality run and drop the wet dream of a Spider-Man movie next month, Dr. Strange 2, Thor 4, Black Panther 2, Ant-Man 3, GoTG3, the Marvels and Blade.

Explain to me how that’s a “waiting period?”:lol:
The guy always seems confused. Always posting nonsense.

kxHRbmvd.jpg

dont ever insult mr Rogers like this again, that man is a saint

1636416667017.gif
When workplaces do that "what historical figure would you meet" there's a bunch, so it changes depending on the environment. Sometimes it's Mr. Rogers and folks think i'm making fun of their little game, but nah really I've never heard of an older white guy with no dirt on his name and only good stories, would like to interview.

the super hero movie wave has hit it’s apex, it was a good run.

until a IW/EG event is set up years out….I find it hard get excited for anything other than blade/xmen/f4.

even spidey starting to wane

y’all can keep moon knight, kamala khan, she hulk whatever else shows they got

Last edited:
Do y’all think externals would have been better off as a Disney + show?

then you flesh out each character and the stuff going on

the super hero movie wave has hit it’s apex, it was a good run.

until a IW/EG event is set up years out….I find it hard get excited for anything other than blade/xmen/f4.

even spidey starting to wane

y’all can keep moon knight, kamala khan, she hulk whatever else shows they got
Bruh superhero movies were never batting 100%

MCU was never batting 100%

Why were you ever going to see a superhero movie just cuz it was a superhero movie?

Just keep doing what you been doing. Its not that serious

Back
Top Bottom