WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

while I would love Denzel as magneto and the update would make sense like changing things in ironman 1

but magneto is such a pivotal Jewish character

Denzel for professor X?

silver surfer
1641699836262.jpeg

I mean they don’t have to make Magneto’s background revolve around WWII and Nazi Germany…They could easily switch it up and have Denzel’s version come from Apartheid South Africa or something along those lines…Sierra Leone Civil War era or something…It would modernize the character and not make him completely ancient in terms of the MCU timeline…

What if they use Denzel as Doctor Doom?

Last edited:
I mean they don’t have to make Magneto’s background revolve around WWII and Nazi Germany…They could easily switch it up and have Denzel’s version come from Apartheid South Africa or something along those lines…

they could

but magneto being Jewish is well known

this isn’t just updating things like they did with ironman

they could update things and have magneto be a direct descendent of survivors instead of himself being a survivor

but I do think they could have professor X played by a black man

A denzel magneto with a juicy smollett story but he actually got attacked instead of making it up.

No.....Cap would die.

Deadpool and Logan would be the only people who could come outta this elevator alive.

Kate dying first in all scenarios tho :lol:
Screenshot_20220108-232611_YouTube.jpg

Actually…

Cap would get Spider-Man, Kate and DD on his side. Yelena vs Kate: Yelena would eventually point this has nothing to do with them and bounce. Spider-Man would handle Wade(thats not DPeezy). Peter wouldn’t necessarily “beat Wade up”, he’d just web him up before he could pull those swords out. That would leave Cap/Spidey/DD vs Wolverine. Matt falls immediately. Spidey and Cap would work together to get just enough of an upper hand to get out. Both going straight to the hospital tho.

DD would hear/sense Logan’s pulse/HR and be able to react better than you think. Don’t think he falls immediately.

Wolverine deadpool and spidey making it out

small crowded space.. wolverine and deadpool got certain advantages

plus if wolverine goes berserker ain’t much any of em could do

spidey the fastest, smallest, strongest, most agile and got spidey sense on his side

I see 4 humans who can fight in an elevator with 3 superhumans.

If Rogers got his shield it'll be him and Logan in the end. If not, he getting webbed up by Spidey.

Cap would def make it out, best strategist in the game.
Eh.

Fam aint never been a strategist. He just good at stating the obvious.

The best strategist is Fury.

while I would love Denzel as magneto and the update would make sense like changing things in ironman 1

but magneto is such a pivotal Jewish character

Denzel for professor X?
Zel gotta have working legs b.

I mean they don’t have to make Magneto’s background revolve around WWII and Nazi Germany…They could easily switch it up and have Denzel’s version come from Apartheid South Africa or something along those lines…Sierra Leone Civil War era or something…It would modernize the character and not make him completely ancient in terms of the MCU timeline…

What if they use Denzel as Doctor Doom?
denzel doom wouldn't lose to the soft *** fantastic 4 then.

took an end game roster to stop brolin cable wall street 2 thanos.

you'd need a marvel vs capcom situation to stop denzel equalizer deja vu fallen training day man on fire doom

Back
Top Bottom