WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Been rewatching Infinity War and couldn't thanos have doubled the resources in the universe instead of erasing half of the population? Seems like a nicer solution but he isn't nice.

1641909514402.jpeg

I want to see a comic series based on Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man going bad on every villain after Gwen Stacy's death.
Assassin SM
Scarlet (Kaine)

Those 2 are basically what you get when SM no longer pulls his punches and doesn’t care to cross the line

You know, the more I think about NWH, the more I realize….it’s wasn’t really that great. Don’t get me wrong. It was entertaining, but it felt kinda slopped together. Even with suspension of disbelief, the plot is held together by a string and a band aid. I just read an article about how the writers “explained” the final spell. These mofos basically said if people start asking about it, we’ll figure out someway to explain it later. WHAT?!? :lol:

Agreed. I was disappointed by the movie tbh. It was good for movies to bring people back but it was not a good movie. Had cool things.

You know, the more I think about NWH, the more I realize….it’s wasn’t really that great. Don’t get me wrong. It was entertaining, but it felt kinda slopped together. Even with suspension of disbelief, the plot is held together by a string and a band aid. I just read an article about how the writers “explained” the final spell. These mofos basically said if people start asking about it, we’ll figure out someway to explain it later. WHAT?!? :lol:
Felt like everything up to the point where Norman turns full Goblin, a lot was crammed in. Yeah, it was cool seeing Murdock, but ehhhh.

Saw the daredevil show is back in the popular section of netflix. The way bullseye killed people by throwing random stuff at people was very cool visually. A fight against hawkeye using only coins would be awesome.

Been rewatching Infinity War and couldn't thanos have doubled the resources in the universe instead of erasing half of the population? Seems like a nicer solution but he isn't nice.
Yes. He could've. A few of us noted that. He could've created infinite resources.

But when you're low-key obsessed with death you choose the path that kills to get the solution.

the maniacal genocide way has been a villain trope for a while bow

they believe what doesnt kill em makes em stronger philosophy so they always choose the loss/suffering option over anything

Random thought playing the remastered game earlier tonight, his suit tightens up when he pushes the spider. So how would it get tight on him when he wore it inside out?

Correct me if Im wrong but I think Strange’s spell needed something from Peter or he needed to be there. If that wasn’t the case, how would Peter talking ruin the spell? I was kinda wondering how someone else talking during a spell could eff it up, but, you know, comic book movie…I let it slide.

Correct me if Im wrong but I think Strange’s spell needed something from Peter or he needed to be there. If that wasn’t the case, how would Peter talking ruin the spell? I was kinda wondering how someone else talking during a spell could eff it up, but, you know, comic book movie…I let it slide.
I think it was just the fact that it was messing with Dr. Strange’s concentration and all of Peter’s requests kept making Strange audible the spell

Back
Top Bottom