WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

that was reported a week ago and i didnt want to post it because theres a big possibility that its true
I really wish I hadn't seen it. ☹️.

I hope I forget it. But I don't it. I don't forget anything. Welp..movie ruined for me.

Last edited:
On the couch watching Eternals. Would'd you guys think?

Lots of weird themes.

Theology.

Angels and demons

Superman

Evil superman

Female Flash

God but not God lol

Movie is all over the place.
Outside of Superman, all things Kirby was going for so in their own way they nailed it.

Just finished Daredevil s3.
Whole series was great. Esp fight choreography and Bullseye throwing random things :lol:

Starting Defenders.....never seen Iron Fist but aint he suppose to be one of the worlds best fighters?...he gettin washed in the sewers it seems
One thing slightly overlooked is in the Netflix Iron Fist he has not mastered the iron fist. Its constantly hinted he left before his training was complete.

They changed things to where Danny was chosen not solely cuz he was the best among the candidates but cuz he showed promise and had some luck.

So all of s1 and Defenders he's still in real life training (especially since before then he hasn't even faced his sworn enemy, The Hand).

They're doing something similar with Shang-Chi and I kinda get it. He should be way more fearsome in a straight up fight. With the comic version the story would be slightly altered to say his father needed the rings to get the upper hand. Also any other fight he was getting washed its cuz he was drugged and still fighting or was protecting innocents while fighting.

Last edited:
Just finished Daredevil s3.
Whole series was great. Esp fight choreography and Bullseye throwing random things :lol:

Starting Defenders.....never seen Iron Fist but aint he suppose to be one of the worlds best fighters?...he gettin washed in the sewers it seems

Man Bullseye put Will Smith’s dead shot to shame. That fight scene in the office was amazing.

On the couch watching Eternals. Would'd you guys think?

Lots of weird themes.

Theology.

Angels and demons

Superman

Evil superman

Female Flash

God but not God lol

Movie is all over the place.
Eternals would’ve worked better as a Disney+ show, give them time to hash out all of those things. A lot of the cast members wouldn’t have signed up for a show though.

Checked out eternals last night for first time. I thought it was nice history, introduced several new characters. Thanos brother introduced and possible celestial enemy in future. Fight scenes were pretty cool, but overall was missing a little something.

They were lazy to even write a story for the girl who ran fast, just had her stay on the ship and collect junk. Wondering how kit's character using that sword would even help him find sersi unless it helps him space travel.

That web sling sequence between the 3 of them crossing streams kinda dope. Pause.
ghostbusters-proton.gif

Back
Top Bottom