WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

richard madden with that grey streak in his hair had me thinking he could've been cast as reed richards. Thc best fight scenes were when the eternals were fighting each other, reminded me of man of steel.

Eventually Marvel will get smart and start “leaking” fake stuff to throw is off. After we found out about the 3 Spider-Men the day the shot Andrew Garfield’s scenes and it was still a cheering reveal…I fear no leak. I just they don’t make habit of muddling up film s with reshoots that lead to plot holes because of leaks and fans figure out plot points. Sometimes you just gotta take the L.

Eventually Marvel will get smart and start “leaking” fake stuff to throw is off. After we found out about the 3 Spider-Men the day the shot Andrew Garfield’s scenes and it was still a cheering reveal…I fear no leak. I just they don’t make habit of muddling up film s with reshoots that lead to plot holes because of leaks and fans figure out plot points. Sometimes you just gotta take the L.

they do already, they edit the trailers to either have stuff that wont be in the movie or remove/change things that will be

why are they advertising it on the hulu account? isnt there a separate espn service?

1642260599943.jpeg

In before people find something to complain about before even seeing an episode of the show.

I thought I had seen Far From Home recently enough where I didn't need a rewatch.
Began watching Home Coming and the Whole World knows that Parker is Spidey.
Realized right away I didn't remember enough of Far From Home if that has happened.
Turns out that I neever saw the post scene credit where Mysterio tells on Spidey and Parker is like "what the ___F" and the Flim ends.

After watching there will be Carnage I think that I am all caught up now, with just the Eternals to watch, so I'm going to start that now.

why are they advertising it on the hulu account? isnt there a separate espn service?

1642260599943.jpeg
I don't know much about Moon Knight's story, so I am definitely looking forward to this. I hope Oscar Isaac does well and the fight scenes are dope.

That was messed up. SMH at daredevil saving that vanilla gorilla when he was about to get what he deserved.

Im at S3E9 and Foggys lil bro just asked him to take back the bad things he saud about Fisk

Kingpin straight puppeteering thangs from house arrest :wow:

Back
Top Bottom