WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

rfx45 rfx45

People are saying that Ethan Hawke is playing Arthur Harrow not Shadow Knight.

wouldnt be surprised if its an alter ego, he was initially reported as Randall Spector/Shadow Knight, that Harrow character is so minor that they could just be playing it as a twist to not give away, Oscars also not Marc Spector in the show in the beginning it seems so we'll see

but who knows, there were report he was also gon be Dracula (which he actually kind of look the part) but then dudes walking outside during the day...

with the trailer showing him being a cult leader, some are also suggesting its Sun King

but we all know who it really is...

sz7wdaVtNWoU4vEQ4dRNED.jpg

Damnit!

Yall keep talking about darkness, the only thing we’ve seen to even elude to that is him punching a creature on the ground. I’m not saying its not going to be “dark”. Just remember Mephisto. Remember this is Disney at the end of the day.
Well I mean y'all fooled yallselves about Memphisto and that don't really got anything to do with darkness specifically other than being one take on the devil.

As far as the trailer,I think you're missing a few things about the trailer that at least imply dark ****.

Last edited:
Can't wait for all the gripes at Marvel for not doing the **** people made up in their head.

thinking about this more, there's really nothing wrong with it and we got to defend MCU for coming out with mediocre content

i mean we all do it, are we going to accept that Dexters original finale was good because thats how they ended it and we expected better? no, that ending sucked no matter what :lol:

marvel knows the internet and they know the meme's and they know damn well that if they say someone has an aerospace engineer friend that could help that people or going to assume its someone meaningful, its not on us the audience to temper expectations when MCU has thrived one easter eggs and teasers/end credit scenes

marvel still got to give us something good and thats on them if they do not satisfy the fans ( i mean boehner, really?)

they are also very capable of it and delivering, they did it with endgame, with loki, with nwh, with civil war, with winter soldier, etc...

i think the reality is simply they cannot bat 1.000 all the time and thats fine but yall cant get mad at other when they expected more and they deliver less, if what they deliver is good then its going to be like no matter the expectations

end rant...

be nice :smile:

thinking about this more, there's really nothing wrong with it and we got to defend MCU for coming out with mediocre content

i mean we all do it, are we going to accept that Dexters original finale was good because thats how they ended it and we expected better? no, that ending sucked no matter what :lol:

marvel knows the internet and they know the meme's and they know damn well that if they say someone has an aerospace engineer friend that could help that people or going to assume its someone meaningful, its not on us the audience to temper expectations when MCU has thrived one easter eggs and teasers/end credit scenes

marvel still got to give us something good and thats on them if they do not satisfy the fans ( i mean boehner, really?)

they are also very capable of it and delivering, they did it with endgame, with loki, with nwh, with civil war, with winter soldier, etc...

i think the reality is simply they cannot bat 1.000 all the time and thats fine but yall cant get mad at other when they expected more and they deliver less, if what they deliver is good then its going to be like no matter the expectations

end rant...

be nice :smile:
Man, I completely forgot about that aerospace engineer. Everyone took off with those theories lolol

Feige just needs to troll the fans with a end credit scene with Mephisto watching everything unfold and just saying something like "I have no hand in that...or that."
:lol: That's like the exact opposite of Thanos' I'll do it myself line.

Man, I completely forgot about that aerospace engineer. Everyone took off with those theories lolol
With more tempered expectations everyone else was supposed to as well.

The whole ppl jumping to conclusions and doing the dashed expectations thing to themselves is really just like fake spoilers. Especially when they rush to Twitter or YouTube to watch and read a bunch of lames pretending like they know whats going to happen next and hyping up unanswered questions or short term mysteries.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom