WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

still waiting for the spidermen poster

1642732606952.jpeg

1642732818679.jpeg

I think he's the one I always saw in commercials for the Blue De Chanel cologne. For those of you who ski or snowboard, do you always wear helmets? I haven't been snowboarding in a decade and back then wearing helmets wasn't common. One time I stopped and flipped forward and landed on the top of my head.
Yes. I just started snowboarding 2 years ago. It’s maybe 70/30 for those that wear helmets vs those that don’t from what I see.

Going snowboarding tomorrow at Sugar Mountain. First time I snowboard, did it without a helmet - until I hit that ground head forward . Never again. :lol:

I wiped out once at Mt Snow and hit the back of my head on ice. I’m telling you I fell a solid 12 feet in the air as i was going so fast and hit a patch of ice. I saw the damage it did to my helmet. Had a nice scratch across the back. One of the rangers came by and asking how many fingers i saw and stuff. She said I’m lucky I didn’t get a concussion or worse.

All my friends who got me into boarding told me to wear a helmet as they had bad experiences. I never questioned that.

Yeah, definitely wear that helmet for any outdoor sport. I used to snowboard without a helmet and then bumped my head once. And it wasn't even that bad as the snow was powdery. But I felt so nauseous immediately after that I asked my boy to drive me home.

I had such a headache for about 8 hours after, it was just so bad. Pretty sure that was the first concussion I've ever had looking back and I haven't hit the slopes without a helmet since. Protect your head.

Going snowboarding tomorrow at Sugar Mountain. First time I snowboard, did it without a helmet - until I hit that ground head forward . Never again. :lol:
I recently caught an edge at the bottom of a run where it was nothing but ice. Face planted and only God knows how messed up my face would’ve been had I not worn a helmet.

I’m not looking for cool points. Hell I’m still mainly sticking to greens and a few blues once I get my legs under me. I just like to cruise. Fanciest I plan on getting is riding switch, carving, and smooth transitions between stances.

I’ll leave the tricks and no helmet wearing to the social media stars.

At first I felt like why I need this - thinking like i was going to look like a kid with all the safety gear to ride a bike.

That first fall change my whole perspective on safety gear and moving equipments. :lol:

Big difference is falling when you weigh 100lbs and are more nimble to being 200lbs and being stiffer as you’re older is night and day.

I finally went back and finished Hawkeye, man y’all are an tough crowd lol.
It wasn’t that bad, pretty entertaining if you ask me. My outlook is probably this way because I wasn’t expecting anything with only six episodes.

One thing I hated was how Kate pretty much should’ve died or seriously hurt countless times but….”I get it”.

People thought Hawkeye was bad?

wandavision is the one I don’t get.. I get people just assumed certain stuff was coming.. and thar was a series that needed to binged.. but that shh was good and only behind Loki and right there with hawkeye

I finally went back and finished Hawkeye, man y’all are an tough crowd lol.
It wasn’t that bad, pretty entertaining if you ask me. My outlook is probably this way because I wasn’t expecting anything with only six episodes.

One thing I hated was how Kate pretty much should’ve died or seriously hurt countless times but….”I get it”.
**** Clint should’ve died or been seriously injured multiple times. :lol: I liked it tho. I think Hawkeye should’ve been a movie and BW should’ve been a series.

I think most were right in expecting that hawkeye was going to be a fun and not too serious show.

Finally watched Eternals. Enjoyed it. Was a cool experience. Don't get the critic ratings on this one. Better than Captain Marvel to me....

Also, Karun FTW. :lol:

PO

🤔 that would’ve made so much sense.
**** Clint should’ve died or been seriously injured multiple times. :lol: I liked it tho. I think Hawkeye should’ve been a movie and BW should’ve been a series.

I just watched it myself and I’m not feeling it at all fam. Not I’m not too keen on their backstory so I’ll look into it here briefly but this is almost as bad as Midsommar 😔

Finally watched Eternals. Enjoyed it. Was a cool experience. Don't get the critic ratings on this one. Better than Captain Marvel to me....

Also, Karun FTW. :lol:

PO

Back
Top Bottom