WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Telling you it’s Arno Stark mayne. Either that or Nova from Nova Corps.
You do realize Arno Stark is the birth child of Howard and Maria Stark, right? I mean, I get “alternate universe”, but at that point, might as well make just Tony black.

too many questions...is magneto still related to wanda?..n hugh jackman returning???
them drones got arc reactors!..n was that iron tom cruise just cruising around???
...this is madness!..

My guess is that, that is Superior Iron Man Tom Cruise variant and THAT Wanda is a broken down variant from Westview, not the one that eventually tried to fix things, this Wanda variant is trying to get her kids back at all costs and it appears she’s fighting that character in the same room where Strange faces the Illuminati, so my guess is she breaks in there and wrecks havoc and the only one that can really stand a chance with her is Prof X…while Mordo helps Strange escape with the help of America Chavez….my guess is this happens probably midway through the movie and these cameos would only last while they fight off Wanda.

You do realize Arno Stark is the birth child of Howard and Maria Stark, right? I mean, I get “alternate universe”, but at that point, might as well make just Tony black.
Well wouldn’t be the first time

95450C4D-3897-41A4-A427-64F467E41E0F.jpeg

Yo a full powered up broken down Wanda with complete control of the Darkhold, just wrecking **** and killing heroes is gonna be incredible, we forget the acting chops of some of these actors to pull this movie off….tbh is only a matter of time before the Oscars are forced to start giving these characters their props….

And while we all love RDJ as OUR Ironman, I wouldn’t mind seeing a Tommy variant AT ALL….dude would look incredibly bad ***….specially if it’s the superior Iron Man armor

And while we all love RDJ as OUR Ironman, I wouldn’t mind seeing a Tommy variant AT ALL….dude would look incredibly bad ***….specially if it’s the superior Iron Man armor
u right, they both short af too so they got that in common..

man sony out here rereleasing the trailer for 2007 ghostrider...
watch me almost lose my **** thinking it was some dr strange cameo teaser....

I’m gonna throw it out there. I think we get a Deadpool post credit scene cameo. That’s my expectations.

Make sense for it to be Iron Lad then....
Especially since he is a variant of Kang. Def looks like him too.
Helps set up Young Avengers as well.

PO
Actually another video I saw said it looks awfully like Monika Rambeaux.

Maybe she’s a variant captain marvel and part of the Illuminati?

Back
Top Bottom