WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I had to look them up :lol:

88F000B3-81EB-413A-B2AF-16D81B9F1E8D.jpeg

I like how Marvel hasn’t really been hiding Nathalie as Thor.
As much as I like surprises, this has me hype.

You do realize Arno Stark is the birth child of Howard and Maria Stark, right? I mean, I get “alternate universe”, but at that point, might as well make just Tony black.
There's two Arno Stark's. The recent one is the biological Stark heir.

The other one is Tony's nephew and is Iron Man 2020.

thor lost his endgame fat. Would've been cool if portman worked out to get linda hamilton / sarah connor arms.

I like how Marvel hasn’t really been hiding Nathalie as Thor.
As much as I like surprises, this has me hype.

You know her as Thor’s gonna be the main selling point for the masses when the marketing machine gets going, so they might as we’ll own it.

What’s crazy is that we’re Bale as Gorr the God Butcher in this thing.

Speaking of Spiderman,

I actually never thought about the "physical evidence" piece in regards to the ending of this movie.
That's definitely something to think about

PO
I don’t understand.

I don’t understand.

I'm going to spoiler it, just in-case there are some people who frequent this thread but somehow have not seen it.

When Strange cast the spell to make everyone forget "Peter Parker" at the end, they never explore what happens to the physical evidence. Meaning let's say Ned has a picture with him & Peter at his house. Did all that type of stuff vanish? Or is it still there?

The writers avoided answering that which you can read in the article, so for me it just makes me think, as that was not something I even thought about & at the same time I love the approach they took because the emphasis on Peter's emotions in those last 10 minutes or so was more important than them explaining the physical objects that serve as evidence that Peter Parker is Spider-Man or the memories he created with anyone.

Hope that clears up your confusion.

PO

I'm going to spoiler it, just in-case there are some people who frequent this thread but somehow have not seen it.

When Strange cast the spell to make everyone forget "Peter Parker" at the end, they never explore what happens to the physical evidence. Meaning let's say Ned has a picture with him & Peter at his house. Did all that type of stuff vanish? Or is it still there?

The writers avoided answering that which you can read in the article, so for me it just makes me think, as that was not something I even thought about & at the same time I love the approach they took because the emphasis on Peter's emotions in those last 10 minutes or so was more important than them explaining the physical objects that serve as evidence that Peter Parker is Spider-Man or the memories he created with anyone.

PO

Actually yeah me and my boys were thinking if it meant “forget” like memory or if he never existed, so like a passport or drivers license would dust like a thanos snap

PO
Thanks. That makes tons of sense and something I didn’t think of

Back
Top Bottom