WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I didn't know there was a big following of Avatar lol.

Disney tryna make Avatar happen :rofl:

245E3B9C-A8DF-4D1A-B911-9EAEBE09AB7D.gif

Yea, that ship sailed

was surprised they went so heavy with it at Disney world

i got zero interest in that shh and can’t remember the last time I’ve even attempted to watch that movie

If I’m not mistaken, all those sequels were actually on Fox’s slate prior to the acquisition. I know Cameron had/was working on 4 of them before Disney acquired it.

The responses here are hilarious. Imagine trying to wish a movie coming out is bad so that you can say “I told u so”

Avatar 2-4 being epic is a win for all of us. More content

Same reason I hope DC finds their Feige type and reboots it. We will benefit. We’d get 5-9 movies a year of entertainment

If I’m not mistaken, all those sequels were actually on Fox’s slate prior to the acquisition. I know Cameron had/was working on 4 of them before Disney acquired it.

disneys been interested in the franchise a while now though, so much so that they built an Avatar Land in the Animal Kingdom in Florida and that deal started in 2011 even before disney bought fox in 2019

so im not surprised theyre going all in on the franchise

I don’t even remember what happened in the first movie… let alone remember watching it in the first place

James Cameron might as well do a prequel to Titanic and I probably won’t watch that either :rofl:

I don’t even remember what happened in the first movie… let alone remember watching it in the first place

James Cameron might as well do a prequel to Titanic and I probably won’t watch that either :rofl:
Ya you wont

After 2 billion in sales you’ll still be like “man nobody saw that garbage”

That’s what I heard from a lot of ppl that saw it in theaters at the time. They wanted the experience and overall the movie was alright.

Back
Top Bottom