WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I'm on youtube looking for thor news and one of those vids about hating brie larson pops up. men love making videos about how much they hate her.

I've watched a few of those and it seems like there's a group of youtubers who just drop content like that daily. I've learned to filter them out but yeah, I get they have to keep dropping vids daily so it does get a bit repetitive.

But yeah, Batman hype is probably as high as it'll get and I'm on cruise control until DS2, so a Thor trailer would give a nice jolt of excitement today. I'm probably one of the few people who've enjoyed the entire Thor Trilogy, so I'm pretty pumped for Thor 4:lol:

Im not that excited for Thor.
Seems like itll be too stupid.

Need to see the trailer.
Gorr the God Butcher as the villain makes you think it'll be too stupid?!?

Gorr_the_god_butcher.jpg

gorr-the-god-butcher-marvel-1187035.jpeg

I'm on youtube looking for thor news and one of those vids about hating brie larson pops up. men love making videos about how much they hate her.
Dudes are friggin weirdos for posting this type of content but I guess they have to satisfy their base to get “views” ish is ridiculous.

They filming those sequels back to back to back to back? Never have known Cameron to get sequels out at such a rate.

he is done with 2, mostly done (if not almost done) with 3 and partly filmed 4

i think i read that theres gon be some blue kids or something and he didnt want them to get too old so he tried to film as much as possible with them

he just needs more scenes and reshoots for the adults and he’d be done with 3 and then to the fourth and five he goes

Lol nah I love marvel. I just like messing with folks in here that take box office money numbers personal as if they are the ones getting rich.

Btw. FREE Guy is highly entertaining.
I missed when you started this so I've been reading posts like damn mans really really likes Avatar :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: DLF
Back
Top Bottom