WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Second episode was better, moonknight really giving me some Deadpool vibes :lol: I’m already tired of those CGI Jackals now, but Oscar is phenomenal in this role

Wait so who's day one, Marc or Steven? Seems like Marc because he was a whole full life and an array of skills and resources but he's real chill with Steven like he needs him around.

i think its stevens life but marcs been taking over his body for a while now and thats why he has a wife and all their adventures, looks like steven has had the "sleeping disorder" for a while now, we'll see if they reveal when it started

og marc probably died and konshu offered him a chance to live if he does his bidding and they chose stevens body

then again that seems too obvious so they'll probably go another route

does anyone else find it weird or almost frustrating that…

they’ve confirmed patrick stewart’s professor x is in strange 2

they did this with no way home with the villains and i feel like it took away from the movie for me. they shouldn’t be letting these things be know especially in the trailers

i think its stevens life but marcs been taking over his body for a while now and thats why he has a wife and all their adventures, looks like steven has had the "sleeping disorder" for a while now, we'll see if they reveal when it started

og marc probably died and konshu offered him a chance to live if he does his bidding and they chose stevens body

then again that seems too obvious so they'll probably go another route

the mother part is the weirdest thing, Steven never actually speaks with her

but the wife is aware of her to some degree, but that could just be marc lying to her

Wait why do ppl think another body is involved?

Marc Spector isn’t possessing Steven’s body.

They’re the same person. They may just reveal Marc has had multiple personalities since he was young and is aware of it while Steven is not.

I mean Marc is the one who has had a whole life and wife while Steven talks like he thinks he’s from England. Marc is also the one with the knowledge of how their whole split personality thing works.

MCU could do a twist and Steven could be the original but still it’s all one body

Now i'm wondering what happened to marc's body and if he died why did he need to take over steven.
He died on his mercenary gig. Khonsu offered him a new lease on life if he became his avatar.

That aside, Marc Spector is mentally ill. I don’t know if they’re going to go with DID or schizophrenia or a mix but something recently happened to the point Steven is mainly in control or more often.

So far it’s kinda presented that any time some dangerous **** went down Marc was already in control or took control.

Last edited:
MCU could do a twist and Steven could be the original but still it’s all one body

This why I wonder about the mother aspect

marc is the one fully aware of everything.. he could have understood exactly what he was dealing with with Steven and set him up in London and also set up whatever he’s calling and leaving those voice notes

they did this with no way home with the villains and i feel like it took away from the movie for me. they shouldn’t be letting these things be know especially in the trailers
I don't think they have officially confirmed that Sir Patrick is in the film. I think people are just accepting it as fact, because he's not even denying it at this point lol.

He had like one interview right after the trailer released and the following interview he was just like "yeahhhh, that was me" lol.

Honestly, it's the leakers/clout chasers. Can't shut their mouth. :smh:
Just like the Andrew/Toby reveal, I really wish that was something I only found out when I watched the movie in the theater. :frown:
But in this age of social media, stuff is leaking every day.

PO

It’s time to get over it.

You’re never going in to a movie like that 100% unspoiled.

Get rid of your internet, tv, and become a shut-in if you want to try.

why?

all mcu movies are around that 2 hour 5-10 min mark aside from bigger movies like avengers movies

"A look at all 27 films from the shortest runtime to the longest runtime, including the total runtime of the franchise and the sweet spot runtime of 2 hours 12 minutes."

The Incredible Hulk: 1 hour 52 minutes
Thor: The Dark World: 1 hour 52 minutes
Thor: 1 hour 55 minutes
Doctor Strange: 1 hour 55 minutes
Ant-Man: 1 hour 57 minutes
Ant-Man and The Wasp: 1 hour 58 minutes
Guardians of the Galaxy: 2 hours 2 minutes
Iron Man 2: 2 hours 4 minutes
Captain America: The First Avenger: 2 hour 4 minutes
Captain Marvel: 2 hours 4 minutes
Iron Man: 2 hours 6 minutes
Spider-Man: Far From Home: 2 hours 9 minutes
Iron Man 3: 2 hours 10 minutes
Thor: Ragnarok: 2 hours 10 minutes
Shang Chi and The Legend of the Ten Rings: 2 hours 12 minutes
Spider-Man: Homecoming: 2 hours 13 minutes
Black Panther: 2 hours 14 minutes
Black Widow: 2 hours 14 minutes
Captain America: The Winter Soldier: 2 hours 16 minutes
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: 2 hours 17 minutes
Avengers: Age of Ultron
: 2 hours 21 minutes
The Avengers: 2 hours 23 minutes
Captain America: Civil War: 2 hours 27 minutes
Spider-Man: No Way Home: 2 hours 28 minutes
Avengers: Infinity War: 2 hours 29 minutes
Eternals: 2 hours 36 minutes
Avengers: Endgame: 3 hours 1 minute
The problem is that because of avengers Iw and EG, people think every single mcu movie now has to be the worlds most epic movie or else it’s an absolute failure. Nothing in between

Back
Top Bottom