WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

1649229253784.jpeg

episode 2 is another very good episode and i had a few laughs in this one

its not action packed but the 50min goes by quick and oscar acts his *ss off

its also nice to not see easter eggs all over the place and any immediate connections to the greater MCU that got you pondering what the hell they mean or who might show up

it feels like a standalone series and its a good change of pace, hope the rest of the series and finale really delivers

Give the usual sites until morning, they’ll be a list of easter eggs you didn’t catch :lol:

yah but its like easter eggs like “this dude is the god of whatever and marvel uses it as the god of whatever” so its not something that takes away from my viewing like a certain aerospace engineer

i watched the new rockstar vid for the first episode and they were reaching more than usual to churn content, theyre just talking about egyptian gods that isnt even marvel related

Yeah, Issac putting on a mini acting clinic with these episodes.

As Steven and as Marc, arguing with each other. Voices in his head as he tries to talk to Layla. Real good dialogue.

Gave me some Marvel Netflix vibes the way Steven got to spend time and talk with Harrow among his cult.

It was dope to see the Mr. Knight suit even if presented for different reasons.

I was thinking the same as y’all Isaac is playing two drastically different characters in the same show at the same time, skills.

Got a few more answers in this episode but still wanting more and where the hell this show is going.

Khonshu is a **** lol.

GotG were on the lowest tier too and now they got two A tier attractions in Disney parks

out of the whole Avengers, its arguable that Hulk was the only A-tier character before the MCU existed and they bumped them all up (IM, Thor, Cap, etc...) to B and A tiers

but all the other top tier heroes and villains that hasnt been used are F4 or XMen related so thats where they are headed now

they still got to do a n Avengers v XMen film in my lifetime even though its probably gon be Young Avengers V Xmen by the time it made
i have a kid coming in july and ive been wondering who his superhero is going to be

for me it was batman and wolverine. born in 88. i had power rangers and ninja turtles to but "superhero" it was them and a little bit of spiderman with the 90s cartoon.

but iron man and captain america i knew about they just didnt give us anything as kids to get to know them better

now i have friends who got kids that are like 5 and under and their entire rooms are iron man.

it would be cool if the cycle of xmen matches up with my son growing up and him getting wolverine too

never thought id see the day where getting marvel tickets is going feel like a snkrs release

been trying to get tix for DS2 for 10min+ now

:smh:

Me and my boys settled on the Saturday so no issues on availability, just had to get through some lag on the website.

Cinemark was relatively ok for me AMC is having issues like endgame…?

At 6:09 pacific the xd theaters here for the evening showings opening night were almost sold out.

Me and my boys settled on the Saturday so no issues on availability, just had to get through some lag on the website.

Cinemark was relatively ok for me AMC is having issues like endgame…?

At 6:09 pacific the xd theaters here for the evening showings opening night were almost sold out.

i have those AMC black tickets to use and i cant use it anywhere else other than the AMC app or website and it just keep bugging out

i dont think theres even a free NFT and i gave up 2 hours ago and tried again now and still an error

Back
Top Bottom