WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Eternals deserve a 2nd watch guys. It feels more like a family drama than your typical MCU movie, but it felt epic in scale and it had some serious world building. The final fight was a bit confusing at first but the fight itself and cinematography in it was MASSIVE.

Originally I gave the movie a 7.5/10 but now it’s a 8.5/10

Eternals deserve a 2nd watch guys. It feels more like a family drama than your typical MCU movie, but it felt epic in scale and it had some serious world building. The final fight was a bit confusing at first but the fight itself and cinematography in it was MASSIVE.

I think the biggest issue was that there were too many characters and the result of that was that we really didn’t care about anyone. They did the opposite of what worked with the avengers

I'm assuming Gorr has more 'human features' so you can see Christian Bale. But prefer him to look like the comic book design that's noseless like Voldemort.

That’s exactly the reason…

They wouldn’t cast Christian Bale in their movie only to CGI him up to the point of being unrecognizable 🤷‍♂️…High level casting that they’ll want to exploit in marketing and press…How much press does Bradley Cooper do for playing Rocket again? Exactly…

They’re going to lean heavy into this being Bale’s big return to comic book movies since his run as Batman…

I think cooper did press for the first gotg and he was happy not having to do anymore marvel promoting after that.

yeah they were exes so i dont think they wanted to be around each other while travelling everywhere doing press for a month

I think the biggest issue was that there were too many characters and the result of that was that we really didn’t care about anyone. They did the opposite of what worked with the avengers
Avengers also had 5 movies lead up to that event though. Those characters were able to develop outside of just a single avengers movie.

1649604844553.jpeg

So she's just from moon rock now?

FIw5WgaVgAQjWDB.png

Avengers also had 5 movies lead up to that event though. Those characters were able to develop outside of just a single avengers movie.

I’ve only watched eternals once. And after seeing this way, I can’t help and unsee that’s it’s a glorified version of the Justice league lol

That’s exactly the reason…

They wouldn’t cast Christian Bale in their movie only to CGI him up to the point of being unrecognizable 🤷‍♂️…High level casting that they’ll want to exploit in marketing and press…How much press does Bradley Cooper do for playing Rocket again? Exactly…

They’re going to lean heavy into this being Bale’s big return to comic book movies since his run as Batman…
This isn’t always the case.

Look at Brolin as Thanos.

So she's just from moon rock now?

FIw5WgaVgAQjWDB.png
The material mjlonir is made out of has been revealed to be moon rock.

The sentient being/cosmic storm that powers it is a whole other matter.

Last edited:
This isn’t always the case.

Look at Brolin as Thanos.

The material mjlonir is made out of has been revealed to be moon rock.

The sentient being/cosmic storm that powers it is a whole other matter.
It'll be interesting how they explain Thor's true birth origin later this year. Supposedly he's of the Phoenix force.

What did Odin not ****, am I right? lol

Back
Top Bottom