WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Rumor is the trailer releases tomorrow, right? Hoping Gorr will look much better than the toy design lol.

Rumor is the trailer releases tomorrow, right? Hoping Gorr will look much better than the toy design lol.

tomorrow-is-today_13.jpg

200.gif

really enjoying this series, it s atreasure hunting adventure this time around and…

a sign of a 3rd personality….. lockley?

and another mention of madripoor

Solid episode. I like the Steven and Marc working together dynamic lol. Khonshu is wild the entire series that god gives no dambs about any subtlety or rules :lol:

Yatzil :emoji_fire:

Steven needed that lil mini redemption moment because he was starting to get on my nerves. “Time out”? Really? :lol: Im sure he learned lesson after getting impaled a couple times. :lol:

Show is kinda average for me so far. I know nothing about the moon night character so he seems invincible and heals fast. Fight scenes are ok, I expected them to be better.

Show is kinda average for me so far. I know nothing about the moon night character so he seems invincible and heals fast. Fight scenes are ok, I expected them to be better.

That’s the thing - thought this was only happening during the night with full moons.

Back
Top Bottom