WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

First Hogan encounter Cap Falcon is going to have will be Hogan doing this:

1658523692705.jpeg

Why would it be to you? :lol:

Its for your son or if he's too old, much younger children.
Nah, you're not getting what I'm getting at. What was the target audience for the movie Elf? Because I love it. What was the target audience for The Lego Movie? A little older demographic, I'm sure, but I'm also sure that 'adults' was nowhere close to their target audience... yet I cracked up.

When I say 'uninteresting', I don't mean 'unappealing to mature adults', like it's clearly made for kids and I'm not that. I mean 'the opposite of interesting.' If unseasoned chicken watched Guardians of the Galaxy and decided to make a movie about Groot, I think I just saw the trailer.

-foe

Believe most of the original cast is returning. I think the guys that voiced Cyclops and Magneto died a few years ago though.

Nah, you're not getting what I'm getting at. What was the target audience for the movie Elf?
Fans of Will Ferrell.

What was the target audience for The Lego Movie?
Children who played with legos
A little older demographic, I'm sure, but I'm also sure that 'adults' was nowhere close to their target audience... yet I cracked up.
Some adults hang on to parts of their childhood which is why so many parents can watch Pixar movies with their kids.
When I say 'uninteresting', I don't mean 'unappealing to mature adults', like it's clearly made for kids and I'm not that. I mean 'the opposite of interesting.' If unseasoned chicken watched Guardians of the Galaxy and decided to make a movie about Groot, I think I just saw the trailer.

-foe
When I read uninteresting it was more this is targeted to children not you.

To me saying I Am Groot is uninteresting is like saying Cocomelon is uninteresting.

It aint for you.

In the Marvel universe, the Infinity Stones — six gems whose unique properties give the owner control over time, space, reality, the mind, power and the soul — are priceless.

In our universe, though, it turns out you can measure the Stones’ value: over $25 million.

Unveiled on Friday at Comic-Con by “Shark Tank” investor, FUBU founder and Emmy nominee Daymond John, Marvel Entertainment and East Continental Gems’ collection of one-of-a-kind gems totals more than 150 carats.

If feel like Jessica Alba just wanted to sound “woke”. Isn’t she married to a white guy????

Back
Top Bottom