WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Just seeing that X-men………….. bruh think I just nutted, and I’m at work at that…… fam. … wait just happen again.

I think the MCU has as great a balance you can expect from a mega corp and they're still doing more. It's not like they shouldn't cater to a white audience at all, wouldn't make sense.

Be an ally and speak for diversity- clowned

Not be an ally and not speak for diversity- clowned

No winning with you guys

Alba not wrong though. Yeah we got BP, Shang Chi, Ms. Marvel, but look at how much more Marvel content there’s been since her days as Sue Storm. I get Disney/MCU is trying though, the saving grace is that comic writers themselves are more diverse now and creating content at that level to inspire the content moving forward.

As for the other lady, being ahead doesn’t mean it’s enough. Keep that pressure on imo…

Alba not wrong though. Yeah we got BP, Shang Chi, Ms. Marvel, but look at how much more Marvel content there’s been since her days as Sue Storm. I get Disney/MCU is trying though, the saving grace is that comic writers themselves are more diverse now and creating content at that level to inspire the content moving forward.

As for the other lady, being ahead doesn’t mean it’s enough. Keep that pressure on imo…

Most/all of these classic characters are written as white people, so their portrayal is gonna be white people.

You right though and I appreciate Marvel bringing/lifting characters like BP, Shang-Chi, America Chavez and Ms. Marvel into the mainstream.

We gonna get Giant Size X-Men within the next 2600 years, and maybe we get da real Wiccan, Amadeus Cho soon too.

1658617128739.jpeg

• I Am Groot (August 10, 2022)
  • She-Hulk: Attorney at Law (August 17, 2022)
  • Untitled Werewolf By Night Halloween Special (October 2022)
  • Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (November 11, 2022)
  • The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special (December 2022)
  • Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania (February 17, 2023)
  • Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (May 5, 2023)
  • The Marvels (July 28, 2023)
  • Secret Invasion (TBD 2023)
  • Ironheart (TBD 2023)
  • Echo (TBD 2023)
  • Loki season two (TBD 2023)
  • What If...? season two (TBD 2023)
  • X-Men '97 (TBD 2023)
  • Marvel Zombies (TBD)
  • Spider-Man: Freshman Year (TBD)
  • Armor Wars (TBD)
  • Untitled Wakanda Series (TBD)
  • Agatha: House of Harkness (TBD)