WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Its just The Hood.

Not sure why he's being called Red Hood :lol: Maybe they got DC/Bat-family on the mind.

Didn't know we was back to spoiling stuff in here either :pimp:

not really spoilers if its on Just Jared and theyre filming in plain sight

Hoods probably gon be in the teasers/trailers too

Oh he's stylish huh. Man's really double pistol'd up for this little girl though? Damn.

lil girl gon have an indestructible iron man suit on though :lol:

not really spoilers if its on Just Jared and theyre filming in plain sight

Hoods probably gon be in the teasers/trailers too
I mean that still seems like spoilers being posted freely w/e reason there is for it.

Especially when you're talking about teasers/trailers not even made yet.

Rhodie just chillin’ on the sideline while this is going on? He deserves better.
I feel like Armor Wars is gonna make sense of all of that.

Plus as of now, Riri aint using any Stark tech or suits. She's all self-made. More of a gov issue than specifically an armored hero.

Not like Tony owns the patent on all mech suits :lol:

Last edited:
I mean that still seems like spoilers being posted freely w/e reason there is for it.

Especially when you're talking about teasers/trailers not even made yet.

im just saying everyone is reporting this not as a rumor, this is everywhere and marvel obviously dont care to keep a big secret like daredevils return, you didnt see charlie running around in the yellow/red costume while filming she-hulk

the same with that suit where its gon be in funko for everyone to see, its really not a spoiler especially since the hoods probably gon have that funko too and i wouldnt be surprised if they go ahead and have them show us a teaser for the show at D23 next month

if marvel doesnt want the character seen, they wont be shooting it haphazardly like this

i just dont see it as a spoiler like tis a pic of doom from someones nokia flip phone quality because its really a secret :lol:

im just saying everyone is reporting this not as a rumor, this is everywhere and marvel obviously dont care to keep a big secret like daredevils return, you didnt see charlie running around in the yellow/red costume while filming she-hulk

the same with that suit where its gon be in funko for everyone to see, its really not a spoiler especially since the hoods probably gon have that funko too and i wouldnt be surprised if they go ahead and have them show us a teaser for the show at D23 next month

if marvel doesnt want the character seen, they wont be shooting it haphazardly like this

i just dont see it as a spoiler like tis a pic of doom from someones nokia flip phone quality because its really a secret :lol:
I just said its a spoiler cuz it basically is one.

Its not like your were the only one to post a pic from that shoot.

I'm not arguing about what you think is or isn't a spoiler.

Yeah, that Hood reveal is a spoiler for sure. :lol:

It's typically not viewed as a spoiler if Marvel posts it themselves or the Hollywood Reporter, Deadline, Variety etc.

But a majority sharing the photos are just aggregate fan or leak accounts.

Feige & team can't do anything but ignore it at this point, just like they have in regards to other leaks for their projects.

PO

nah…

this is the spoiler….

his true identity under that hood is…

obviously…

1660020507860.jpeg

I feel like Armor Wars is gonna make sense of all of that.

Plus as of now, Riri aint using any Stark tech or suits. She's all self-made. More of a gov issue than specifically an armored hero.

Not like Tony owns the patent on all mech suits :lol:

It’d be cool if she got a lot of pieces from salvaged HammerTech mechs somehow. Any excuse to bring Sammy Rock back:lol:

I can’t wait to see Rhodey’s reaction to Riri. They better not just magically know each other all of sudden.

Back
Top Bottom