WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Blake P Blake P

39557CD1-CDFA-4D38-89AB-74E4E34DDCF4.gif
Sorry man, kids chose to watch the Zombies marathon Friday night instead, so we only watched the first 2 episodes tonight. It’s decent so far, but not amazing. I definitely enjoyed Ms Marvel more.

There was an Abomination that was played by Tim Roth that sounded a lot different.
Same thing happened to Hulk. He roared and snared and said a words in a rough way until he became professor hulk aka reconciling both half’s of himself. We can assume that Emil went through the same thing.

Sorry man, kids chose to watch the Zombies marathon Friday night instead, so we only watched the first 2 episodes tonight. It’s decent so far, but not amazing. I definitely enjoyed Ms Marvel more.
Well

It’s sucks then.

As expected

Well

It’s sucks then.

As expected
It’s entertaining, but feels very forced, especially how she gets her powers and the initial interactions between her and Hulk. Cringey at times. We’ll see where this goes…

She Hulk twerking with Megan Thee Stallion in Ep.3 - Marvel just jumped the shark

Last edited:
I would hope they go Word War Hulk, but doubt that happens. Be a hell of a way to introduce some characters though.

Would like to know what their take of Workd War Hulk would be considering he’s been back from Sakaar for a while now. Also, what happened that would make him go from Professor Hulk to Warbound Hulk.

I would hope they go Word War Hulk, but doubt that happens. Be a hell of a way to introduce some characters though.
Same thing happened to Hulk. He roared and snared and said a words in a rough way until he became professor hulk aka reconciling both half’s of himself. We can assume that Emil went through the same thing.
Given they did an abbreviated version of Planet Hulk in Ragnarok and the way the MCU does things they can mix and mash a few stories.

Hulk has a whole story arc where he traveled to the Microverse, married the queen/princess of some place (just like in Planet Hulk). They can change a few things and send him to the Quantum Realm for that.

First I feel they have to lead up to WWH. So one movie has to establish somehow the Hulk is the biggest threat or one of biggest on Earth. They can play that and have the Leader or Doom frame the Hulk too. Then they gotta do Planet Hulk and have it end badly. Then WWH so he can curbstomp who sent him away.

Coogler didn't find a way to get her in Wakanda Forever? :nerd:

I think I want to rewatch Hawkeye.
Need some more of those two ladies having superb chemistry and Hailee Stanfield “I’m so surprised” “I’m so shocked” “I’m about to beat your *Ss” faces.

say what you will but snyder seems more suited to an evil and more brutal version of JL than the actual JL

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom