WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Short episode. Much better CGI here. Especially the parts where she came to help Wong & on her date.

Was that guy she went on a date first, the one who said specimen, from the group that tried to take her blood on the previous episode? The dialogue gave off vibes he was associated with them.

PO

I finally saw Love and Thunder last night. Idk if it was because I watched it directly after She-Hulk or yall had me expecting all out bad humor, but I like it. Thought it was funny. Jealous Strombreaker literally made me laugh out loud. My only problem I had with it was all Guns n Roses references. Are people still really into them like that? They came in strong with Ragnarok and Immigrant Song and you come back with Welcome to the Jungle???? They could’ve done better.

I finally saw Love and Thunder last night. Idk if it was because I watched it directly after She-Hulk or yall had me expecting all out bad humor, but I like it. Thought it was funny. Jealous Strombreaker literally made me laugh out loud. My only problem I had with it was all Guns n Roses references. Are people still really into them like that? They came in strong with Ragnarok and Immigrant Song and you come back with Welcome to the Jungle???? They could’ve done better.
Yeah I don't get all the hate for the movie. I thought it was funny, had me and my wife laughing out loud a bunch of times.

I agree. Outside the pathetic writing, acting, dialogue, plot and total waste gorr I have no idea why it would get any criticism
Would you be willing or a able to expound on your opinions? The internet is quick to say something is trash but they can never tell you why. I bet he thinks he just did.

We all been through that in detail

I was just being a jerk
Only thing I seen is people didn’t like the comedy. “How dare you make me laugh”. Idk I can absolutely relate to the romantic parts of it. The only rationale I can gather for “wasting Gorr” was wanting to see him take down gods. You know, because 3 and a half hour movies are whats up. None of the criticisms hold up after watching it myself. I really think it just comes down to expectations.

Im telling yall, years from now, its going to be a turn. Folks are going to dislike NWH(there were GIANT plot holes) and L&T is going to be “under appreciated”.

Only thing I seen is people didn’t like the comedy. “How dare you make me laugh”. Idk I can absolutely relate to the romantic parts of it. The only rationale I can gather for “wasting Gorr” was wanting to see him take down gods. You know, because 3 and a half hour movies are whats up. None of the criticisms hold up after watching it myself. I really think it just comes down to expectations.

Im telling yall, years from now, its going to be a turn. Folks are going to dislike NWH(there were GIANT plot holes) and L&T is going to be “under appreciated”.
Idk man

It was slapstick comedy at every turn

Portman was awful in every sense

Thor turned into an idiot

Tessa Thompson was turned into background noise, completely useless

The Zeus thing was a total misfire

They didn’t do an ounce of buildup for gorr, wasted a bale performance

I could go on

The only problem I see is that people weren't expecting a straight comedic take on a Thor movie. That's what it is. It's not like they were trying to make a serious movie and ended up with a corny comedy. It's a funny action movie set in the MCU. I went in expecting nothing and enjoyed it. Dr. Strange 2 to me was more of a miss than L&T will ever be.

But I get it. People take this **** super seriously and everybody is a rotten tomatoes critic.

1662752716504.jpeg

1662752728486.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom