WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

The only problem I see is that people weren't expecting a straight comedic take on a Thor movie. That's what it is. It's not like they were trying to make a serious movie and ended up with a corny comedy. It's a funny action movie set in the MCU. I went in expecting nothing and enjoyed it. Dr. Strange 2 to me was more of a miss than L&T will ever be.

But I get it. People take this **** super seriously and everybody is a rotten tomatoes critic.
you pretty much said it. people were expecting a Thor movie. if the studio wanted to put a comedy movie, they should have entitled it, The Misadventures of Thor. atleast people wouldn't feel misled.

you pretty much said it. people were expecting a Thor movie. if the studio wanted to put a comedy movie, they should have entitled it, The Misadventures of Thor. atleast people wouldn't feel misled.
That wouldn’t have made a difference.

:lol: @ “Misadventures” in the title means it’s a comedy.

Wouldn’t this crap on the “Jane shows up to save the day and sacrifice herself” story?
These were clearly scenes from a different draft that was cut out or a longer cut where they somehow befriend Zeus after the conflict before going after Gorr.

Last edited:
Trying to power through Thor 4 for second time

1) finds message from Sif. Very sad about it. Goes outside and dialogue is killed with “keep people arms length…” sticks out arm. Gets closer to be at arms length. Goes into weird talk about “you can have the ship quill” and ends it with a “hand shake. Asgardian shake. Snake and a asgardian finger five” 3 mins of a movie during serious part of movie that is just cringe and unnecessarily “funny”

Last edited:
lets go
(not my pic)
1662829834064.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom