WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Some of y'all need to watch this

i havent watched any of the episodes, but ain’t the biggrst knock on the lord of the rings series people getting worked up because black people and non white people are playing made up character?

i was just going binge once the season was done.. just like with house of the dragon

but people got worked up with idris Elba in first Thor

i havent watched any of the episodes, but ain’t the biggrst knock on the lord of the rings series people getting worked up because black people and non white people are playing made up character?

i was just going binge once the season was done.. just like with house of the dragon

but people got worked up with idris Elba in first Thor
Yes and that elves didn't have long hair. I mean, really?

I wonder why...

Not to repeat what everyone has posted after you typed this, but I think the fact that her comments section on social is flooded with massive amounts of negative comments is getting to her. :ohwell:

You got a variety of comments from people hating on her acting, her character, her feet & just a person period. :frown:

I can safely say all of us would be mentally drained if that happened to us as well.

PO

Yea I know she has that personal YouTube channel and is pretty active on Instagram

I assume she got a ton of people in the comments of both saying shh when whatever she’s doing has nothing to even do with movies/tv let alone Disney or marvel

Brie been getting crap since she took the role, I’m not mad at her wanting to bounce. Her character just arrived at a weird time and the pressure on CM’s success was due to Fiege and Co hyping the character up so much.

Most of CBM is toxic af, straight disgraceful.
Is it really most cbm fans though? The nasty people who hate women and minorities always seem the loudest.

I was finishing up the recent season of P-Valley and Meg Thee Stallion bae had a cameo in an episode. Wonder if people hated it too.

Is it really most cbm fans though? The nasty people who hate women and minorities always seem the loudest.
You're right and I may be projecting. However, I just feel like a lot of comic book fans overall are traditionalist and only fw women if they're sexualized and whatnot. I know there's exceptions in the history of comic books with female lead characters, but I do feel like a good amount of CBM fans, especially those above 40 years old, have this common trait of trashing anything women-led and immediately make accusation of something being politicized...

id say it’s a combo of things

we know there are way too many horrific people out there.. we also know how toxic these fan bases can be

but in some of these situations, the people are being failed by those involved on a number of fronts.. which adds to an already uneasy situation

like with bond, whenever a non white dude is cast there is already going be shh.. hell there was shh Daniel Craig was originally cast I can’t remember what the BS was

but the recent Star Wars movies are a great examples, those films could have easily been better.. and unfortunately it was the minorities who the fan base went after on top of the deplorables who couldnt wait

She definitely giving off the vibes she want to be done with the role soon. :lol:

PO

I ain’t remotely a captain marvel fan, but it was an insensitive question that people can’t immediately answer, it’s almost shadeful :lol:
She handled that question great imo. Made me root for her

Listening to that Ringer D23 podcast, Van (he of the receding hair line), said Echo would have to be amazing for him to invest time in.

And it’s true. Echo isn’t exactly high in the Marvel pantheon. I feel like Captain Marvel is the same. She was a supporting character until the desire to diversify. So some of it can be resonance. Though we all know the other reasons.

I, personally, have enjoyed She Hulk. And can’t wait for her promiscuous adventures with Daredevil.

while im not the biggest fan of Brie, i enjoyed Cap Marvel for what it was.

regarding Thunderbolts team, they have had so many members over the years just like Suicide Squad, JLA, Avengers etc..
im not too savvy on comic history but im pretty sure that everyone on MCU roster has been on the team at some point with the exception of maybe Red Guardian? that i can recall. team aint bad, i dont get the complaints. Abomination wouldve been awesome but lets see where he ends up at the end of She Hulk. Red Hulk too but with Williams untimely passing they probably dont want to recast, with Val running things now. im hoping Zemo is the big bad somehow leading into a Masters of Evil type storyline.

The Leader coming back is awesome news, with how they alluded to him in the old IH film. its an interesting choice for CA:NWO but im interested to see where they are going with this.

They really just need to say F it to not recasting folks.

I was okay with Michael Keaton, Val Kilmer and George Clooney Batman.

Nor did I have an issue with old or new Aunt Viv from Fresh Prince.

Nor did I have an issue with old or new Aunt Viv from Fresh Prince.
896CCD51-59D6-445D-941C-D819BFC42DC2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom