WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

7DEB177B-F8F5-45AB-98AE-A60CB8301FCD.jpeg

I’m really good at this game

What type of damn nerd do you have to be to play a card game on your phone. My goodness

What type of damn nerd do you have to be to play a card game on your phone. My goodness

You sound like someone who battles in person thinking they are elite.

You are wrong, the elite, card battle online.

There are more opponents covering the globe.

In person card battlers only battle who is in the card shop, not that I have ever been.

The most important stories of the Marvel Universe happens in each and every deck.

No 2 decks are the same unless you are a spammer.

Each deck is like its own universe, I nicknamed my deck, you guessed it, Deck-616.

Last edited:
Rihana’s tribute song….lord…I’m not ready…the video alone with the imagery, I can only imagine how Coogler gonna play it in the movie….Paul’s farewell tribute with Whiz was wild emotional, specially during a scene when you can easily tell none of those people were acting, that scene had me in tear….this one might top that tho.

He's not Reed's father.

They just have the same name, Nathaniel, cuz they're related.

A bunch of marvel characters are Kang's ancestors which is why he doesn't always out right kill them.
It is so confusing that he has the same name. I won't say he is his father easier just to say they are family. No telling what they want to do in the MCU, because if they make him Reed's father, Mr. Fantastic would have to be black.
nah-moore?

Oh boy. Why not just name him Namor. JESUS. I so don't want to read reviews because people are going to only make me raise my expectations. I think it will be a good movie, but I don't want to put it in a glass case as some might do after one viewing.
Holy hell. Didn’t notice it was almost 3 hours :lol:
My god, was going to take my daughters to see it. That ain't happening, might take off that Monday.

It is so confusing that he has the same name. I won't say he is his father easier just to say they are family. No telling what they want to do in the MCU, because if they make him Reed's father, Mr. Fantastic would have to be black.

Oh boy. Why not just name him Namor. JESUS. I so don't want to read reviews because people are going to only make me raise my expectations. I think it will be a good movie, but I don't want to put it in a glass case as some might do after one viewing.

My god, was going to take my daughters to see it. That ain't happening, might take off that Monday.
His name is Namor. We just been saying it wrong all this time.

Gonna be epic movie season.

Main event: AVATAR 2
:smh:
nah, its always been nay-mor

they only made it nah-moore because they made the character of hispanic/mexican descent(?)

i really dont care but even stan lee have been saying nay-mor iirc
Where is Atlantis supposed to exist, unsure why he would be of Hispanic descent. I don't have an issue with it, Marvel is trying to make sure they aren't whitewashed and adding more races in movies. More curious why they chose Hispanic descent for Naymor. I ain't calling him Nahmoor. Nope. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom