WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Dario Friedman met Giancarlo Esposito at the Chile Comic Con and when he gave him the Charles Xavier Funko to sign they both laughed! The actor finished with a "See you on the big screen."

PO

If they really do make him black just going off the post before that might as well have Coogler direct.

It gets much deeper when you got a black man who is one of the most powerful telepaths attempting to protect his persecuted ppl and present them to the world as potential heroes for all ppl.

Ok so I just binged Ms. Marvel today.

The **** was wrong with all of y'all haters? Cuz by the time I was on ep 5 I'm lost on what wasn't liked.

This show was great for who it was meant for and did more than just doing its job. **** was amazing for brown girls and amazing for all nerdy awkward girls. It even made New Jersey look good.

The series fits seamlessly with every high school scene in every MCU Spider-Man movie. I damn near thought Jon Watts was the showrunner or directed a few eps the way it had such similar styles.

Then they take the show to Pakistan. Just exposing viewers who are unfamiliar to the culture and country through the eyes of Kamala.

I appreciated what the show did and tried to do just off the strength it wouldn't have been something I gravitated towards had it not been a MCU or comic book adaptation. Also this series actually made it more likely that I'll watch RRR sooner than later.

Outside of how much they deviated from such fresh and recent source material and added and changed the ClanDestine on top of it (or just slapped the name on the Djin) I have no real/serious complaints; Stuff like when did Kamala learn to fight so well? She's no Black Widow or Shang-Chi but somehow the light training she did for her powers made her creativity just grow not to mention all the dodging. Also she sneaks out to the convention and gets in trouble then a few days later goes to a party? Had mad free reign in Pakistan too :lol:

Writing was solid. How the bad guys got dealt with was a bit weak. The finale with Damage Control and the Home Alone-esque ending was pure jokes.

6.3/8

Last edited:
1.jpeg

2.jpeg

4.jpeg

3.jpeg

Deadass I already thought she was from the south.

lol I looked it up to make sure, she from IL. Plus from what I've seen/heard her in she doesn't have any noticeable accent. I need to hear her speak in a Rogue southern accent before I approve.

lol I looked it up to make sure, she from IL. Plus from what I've seen/heard her in she doesn't have any noticeable accent. I need to hear her speak in a Rogue southern accent before I approve.
Yeah I see she's from the Chi area, but definitely gotta be from one of those families that migrated with deep south roots. She's got the southish sounding Chi accent.

Back
Top Bottom