WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

i guess it shouldnt be a surprise, the character was suppose to be in thor 2 and MoM

still a random c - d player but they need the content

Welcome to the MCU James Bond Aka Daniel Craig.
Balder the Brave !
Balder the Brave is not a fan favorite character :lol:

This should be dope though.

I hope he remains Thor’s brother like in the comics. I wish they had initially introduced the family dynamic as 3 brothers with Balder always being the better one and favored (like in the comics) then add on the surprise sisters later on (like with Hela).

They can still make it work. Just make him the older brother from a different mother that died when Thor and Loki were young (since he’s always fated to die) and that can tie in with Hela returning.

Last edited:
Balder the Brave is not a fan favorite character :lol:

This should be dope though.

I hope he remains Thor’s brother like in the comics. I wish they had initially introduced the family dynamic as 3 brothers with Balder always being the better one and favored then add on the surprise sisters later on (like with Hela).

They can still make it work. Just major him the older brother with a different wife that died when Thor and Loki were young (since he’s always fated to die) and that can tie in with Hela returning.
I'd welcome Hela returning and introducing Beta Ray Bill finally.

Kinda weird they never introduced The Enchantress character. I remember she'd appear often in the avengers cartoon. Her sister appeared in agents of shield.

7A1A5AA4-24D2-44D6-866F-97E6BC37B2F9.jpeg

Least amount of cards i ever played and won 😂

BE32CD39-C106-4389-B443-C5401D3908ED.jpeg
Dinos be wrecking LOL! I finally got the sports variant for Miles Morales

CE20778A-C5DB-4FC5-9436-ED0161C39A13.jpeg

Ready for Wakanda Forever this week, moved my tickets up to Friday morning because I got Veteran's Day off :smokin

Last edited:
cant wait for the new season to start so i can get some new variants, only managed to get to 74 and none of the those 24 caches gave me any variants

snap needs to have a sale too, a single variant costing close to $20 is just way too much

i thought there was at least 1 or 2 free variant on your way to 50?

or were they all part of the paid pass?

still no clue what that shows gon be about

if its gon go back to the day of the witches, prequel to wandavision or a sequel

or all of the above or complete something else

Back
Top Bottom