WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

This ***** deadass really spent as much time as possible taking pics with celebs to the point he missed the beginning of the movie :rofl:

Do ya thing man :nthat: I ain't mad at it

I have another premiere to attend in 3 days. That’s still 6 days before you can watch it in theaters. I can watch the first 30 minutes there.

I have another premiere to attend in 3 days. That’s still 6 days before you can watch it in theaters. I can watch the first 30 minutes there.
I like to watch the entire movie. Especially the first time.
Lol nah

Bc people take the battle between avatar and marvel so seriously that I love rustling feathers about somethign so dumb
There is no battle :lol:

You just trolling in the marvel thread. Nobody takes it serious. Its just annoying.

Start posting about Avatar regularly in the NBA thread or the God of War thread and see the reaction you get :lol:

giphy.gif

yup

typing these days are taking it seriously

giphy.gif
Yeah its not just typing. Its what you type.

Way too much energy and time spent on it.

Marvel vs. Avatar? 🤣🤦‍♂️ Who TF made up that mythical battle? And where do I fit in this make believe battle line that's apparently been drawn? I love Marvel. I love Avatar. Where do I line up? 🤣

-foe

Marvel vs. Avatar? 🤣🤦‍♂️ Who TF made up that mythical battle? And where do I fit in this make believe battle line that's apparently been drawn? I love Marvel. I love Avatar. Where do I line up? 🤣

-foe
It started when Endgame was almost catchihn up to avatar for the all time list and when Cameron re-released Avatar to overtake the lead, people in here went crazy. I said I enjoyed avatar and people went crazy on me. It was hilarious. It’s been a “thing” every since.

I continue to bring it up bc it makes me feel important to be in so many peoples mind. Otherwise I have no friends

It started when Endgame was almost catchihn up to avatar for the all time list and when Cameron re-released Avatar to overtake the lead, people in here went crazy. I said I enjoyed avatar and people went crazy on me. It was hilarious. It’s been a “thing” every since.

I continue to bring it up bc it makes me feel important to be in so many peoples mind. Otherwise I have no friends
Examples of ppl going "crazy" and them going "crazy" on you? :nerd:

Yeah that's not a versus, though. That's one person with a take in a non-related thread that the people intended for that thread don't like.

-foe

I will be watching all the Avatar sequels, but I admit James Cameron is feeling himself way too much if he thinks he made something other than Alien Pocahontas, or The Last Alien Samurai, but with amazing visuals and decent acting.

End of the day, House of Mouse is getting the bag with both so it is what it is. I love Marvel and the MCU.

I will be watching all the Avatar sequels, but I admit James Cameron is feeling himself way too much if he thinks he made something other than Alien Pocahontas, or The Last Alien Samurai, but with amazing visuals and decent acting.
Dance With Wolves is another comparison. Dances With Aliens?

-foe

Give love to those that give you love back, and even the haters just wish them the best. Thank y’all NT Marvel. Enjoy Black Panther: Wakanda Forever whenever y’all get a chance cause of some of y’all gotta wait like 9 days ♥️

Visually, the Avatar sequel looks to be absolutely amazing. Yeah the story to the first one was very familiar and not original but a lot of nt'ers hate on it a little too much. I know they are extra salty that it's still the highest grossing movie ever at the box-office. Sequel might end up in the top 10-15 range.

Back
Top Bottom