WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Ya boy Ashton Kutcher definitely has no shot of being in the MCU now.

Fam openly talking about keeping in touch with his rapist friend and hoping he was found innocent in his trial.
I gave up after him and Mila Kunis said they don’t shower regularly. Can’t have him polluting the MCU. Homie a real life Captain Pollution in these streets

1675289663938.gif

If I was in the public eye and got in some deep **** i'd tell the people I care about not to fall on the sword for me.
Bruh, I just watched the vid and I couldn't believe he was caping for dude in any way.

He could've kept quiet and would've been fine. Masterson did not need any support at this point just cuz there was a mistrial.

Last edited:
If I was in the public eye and got in some deep **** i'd tell the people I care about not to fall on the sword for me.
Yeah, dude. I would definitely have to tell my people "Look, I screwed up. Don't you screw up your career going to bat for me. I'm through; you're not."

But... Hollyweird.

I just the cutscenes on YouTube. Was an ok story arc.

The combat is pretty fun. Requires good strategy and it’s card based, which is why I implore the Snap fans to check it out.
The social element I enjoy but get why someone wouldn’t.
Story is pretty basic though no doubt.
Also whoever voiced Ironman killed it :lol: Tony was probably my favorite to interact with.
Also a ton of references, you could tell the people that made it are comic book heads.

they needed more characters and action gameplay instead of creating relationships with all the characters

bonding with Blade by going fishing with him or something isn't really the type of gameplay i want to spend hours doing :lol:

they needed more characters and action gameplay instead of creating relationships with all the characters

bonding with Blade by going fishing with him or something isn't really the type of gameplay i want to spend hours doing :lol:
The action gameplay is basically unlimited because general missions randomize and reset.
You can skip the social aspect entirely if you really want to as well. But I get it :lol:

Watched BP2 with my sisters last night. They was hating on it hard until you-know-who showed up. Was it just me or was Riri kinda annoying?

Watched BP2 with my sisters last night. They was hating on it hard until you-know-who showed up. Was it just me or was Riri kinda annoying?
Really wish she wasn't in the movie, but I guess they had to drum up conflict between Namor and Wakanda.

Back
Top Bottom