WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

My subscription ends next month & I think I'm cancelling too. :ohwell:

With Marvel really limiting the amount of Marvel content on the platform for this year and beyond to ensure quality, I don't think it will be worth it for me anymore. Especially with "other" avenues to watch the shows. :nerd:

I don't log on unless a new MCU show is out. :lol:

PO

Dropped 2.4 milli subscribers and looking at price hikes. :smh: I really think I would cancel Netflix before Disney. Considering it now cancelling something, enjoying Paramount+ a lot right now. I need to check out new Bad Batch season, watch with my girls.
Time to just combine with Hulu and make one big streaming service.
In all honest just package all three Hulu, Disney, and ESPN+ and make it one app.
He's got a body builder movie coming out later this year.

Yeah sounds pretty cool when I read about it a few weeks back when it premiered.

My subscription ends next month & I think I'm cancelling too. :ohwell:

With Marvel really limiting the amount of Marvel content on the platform for this year and beyond to ensure quality, I don't think it will be worth it for me anymore. Especially with "other" avenues to watch the shows. :nerd:

I don't log on unless a new MCU show is out. :lol:

PO

Most of those subscribers that dropped are in India because Disney+ Hotstar lost cricket rights in India.

Also eff amc. Will def be bringing in my own food and drink.

always. next weekend is my bday so i have a free large drink reward tho.
we usually stop into walgreens before a movie and get snacks.

Always. And if you download the app you can buy tickets beforehand. I've bought tickets for adult friends before who were... 12 and under. 👀

word up. i use AList. have Quantumania, Scream6 and Fast X queued up on my reservations. :lol:

Morbius to feed on all the discards. Dracula to feed on Apocalypse
Still playing around with it. Hilarious when he works with Hela though

E9136886-F033-47E3-B3BF-B849B2D5DD94.png

Got tickets for next Thursday at 3 pm. First time in years I can watch a movie on opening day.
Yup same here, rolling out of work and stopping on through. Bought my tickets this morning only 2 people in the theater so far according to seats reserved.

Other theaters are stepping their games up. Its one by me thats a bar….with movie screens in it. The food is legit too. Id rather do something like that than a regular AMC.

Other theaters are stepping their games up. Its one by me thats a bar….with movie screens in it. The food is legit too. Id rather do something like that than a regular AMC.

one of the AMC Dine In theaters by me is like that. full bar downstairs and actual food. i had an asian steak & shrimp rice bowl that i still talk about till this day. i mean pretty damn good considering i ate that at a theater.. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom